Linens for air mattress?

magicmountainmama

Mouseketeer
I just scored a 1-bedroom value at AKL for the July 4th weekend & I don't want to let it go!! I'm taking my 3 boys, so we'll be 4 people, not trying to circumvent occupancy. But two are older teens & they won't both fit on the pull-out sofa, at least not without an unreasonable amount of arguing. I usually only book rooms where they each have their own sleeping surface, but like I said, I couldn't not grab that value room! If I bring an air mattress, will I be able to get linens for it from mousekeeping? Thanks friends!

You may - and I have in the past - but I would bring a set since you have a WD anyway

They are not required to supply the linen but like I said I have not been refused

You may - and I have in the past - but I would bring a set since you have a WD anyway

They are not required to supply the linen but like I said I have not been refused
Ok, yes I’ll bring some since we’re driving. That’s probably easiest anyway. Thanks for your response!

I know this is a weird question concerning air mattress but do you recommend bringing one of those sheets that are like a t-shirt material sold at Target , for example.? They have a knitted feel to them and might. be better since the air mattress is not a true twin size .
I have never purchased or used an air mattress . Are they heavy to lug around ? Do you recommend a certain typeor manufacturer?
THANKS !

We haven’t used ours yet, but we bought one online for our trip next week. The recommended other purchases that popped up included sheets that were specifically made for air mattresses. So we got that as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter