Lines at Flower & Garden Kiosks

MinnieLizzie

Earning My Ears
What kind of lines should I expect the 2nd week of April at F&G kiosks? We are planning to visit on a Thursday.

We visit all the festivals, multiple times, and I've never waited behind more than 4-5 people and that's on a busy F&WF Sunday afternoon (we never go on Saturday or Friday night) Typically, we walk right up. 4 or 5 people might take us 3-5 minutes to order and get our food. They are usually pretty quick since the food is often ready to go.

I think you should be fine! F&G does not bring in the heavy crowds like F&WF does and you're going on a weekday.

We were there that week last year. We went 2 different days during the week and the lines were never bad. I think the most i waited was2 people in line to order and then 4 or 5 to pick up food. Most were walk up or wait for 1 or 2 at worst.

What kind of lines should I expect the 2nd week of April at F&G kiosks? We are planning to visit on a Thursday.

We were there that week last year and the lines were not bad at lunch, but we avoided the evening hours there, so not sure how long they were then. We also avoided the week ends.

Thankfully, F&G Festival does not have the 'booze' draw of the F&W Festival so it's much more relaxing and calm. We're not interested in drinking so only went to the F&W once.

Thanks everyone! We were hoping to be able to snack around the festival for a light lunch or early dinner, but have a two year old so long lines were going to make that a non-starter for us. Sounds like it might work well though. Appreciate everyone weighing in!

They should not be too bad. Weekends are always more crowded due to local visitors as well. But, I never recall having any really long waits.

We were there mid-April last year and never had more than a couple people in front of us. It was nothing like when we went to the last day of Food & Wine, that was crazy. Going back in May this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter