• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Link magic band with tickets

dtum

DIS Veteran
DH and I have AP so we have our bands, but we are taking the grandkids next trip and they have just 5-day passes. I have them linked to my account now, but I can't get them magic bands unless I buy them. Planning on going to the Disney store and buying the bands, but how do I get the tickets then linked with the bands so they are ready to go?

DH and I have AP so we have our bands, but we are taking the grandkids next trip and they have just 5-day passes. I have them linked to my account now, but I can't get them magic bands unless I buy them. Planning on going to the Disney store and buying the bands, but how do I get the tickets then linked with the bands so they are ready to go?
Their tickets are linked to them in MDE.

Buy the MBs and link them to the kids in MDE.

Then, the MBs provide the link to the tickets and FPs when they go to the parks.

You link the tickets to the grand kids names on your account.
You then link the magic bands to the grand kids names on your account.
Once both are link the magic bands can access the tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter