Link to online check in video?

Kimber1963

DIS Veteran
Would someone please post the link to the video of how to do the online check in again? I know I just saw it the other day but now that I have time to watch it of course I can't find it. Thanks in advance.

You mean the one with Goofy? There was a thread up a few weeks ago (started by yours truly) about how the DCL site revamp took away all of those "tiles" about your cruise - countdown, activities, documentation, etc.

A lot of that information is still interspersed around the new site, but much of it is not accessible until after your PIF date. IIRC, the Goofy OLCI video is in that latter category. Are you past your PIF date?

If not, Google is your friend in this case:

Anyone have an updated online checkin plan? My date is coming up soon and I'm not sure what the best plan is now. Or even how to find where to do it.

Anyone have an updated online checkin plan? My date is coming up soon and I'm not sure what the best plan is now. Or even how to find where to do it.

What do you mean by a check-in "plan"?

If you mean the steps you go through to check in and board the ship, I don't think they have changed much recently, except for the alcohol thing. And no Galaxy Note 7's. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter