Link to Trip Report 7/6 - Page 5 - Cruising the Dream & Exploring the Wilderness

Hey!!! I just found this report a few days ago! I can't wait to read all about this upcoming trip! Your little guy is definitely getting bigger and he will have a blast!!!

Wow. I got behind!

I really enjoyed reading about your Galveston trip. I am very impressed by all that seaweed. I have to agree with Braxton - yuck. I live close to the atlantic coast and I have never seen that much seaweed before. It would freak me about to swim in the ocean and have that stuff touching my legs! :scared1:

All those ships looks really cool! I didn't realize that Houston/Galveston was the second largest shipping port in the US.

Bummer that DW had to leave to get back to work, but at least she had a nice 4 day break.

I have to catch up on your Disney updates tomorrow!

Yay for only 4 more days to vacation! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hope you guys have a most magical, fantastical trip!!!! Looking forward to hearing about it once you are back!! :cool1:

Thanks. We are really looking forward to it. Have a lot to do in the next few days though!

Hey!!! I just found this report a few days ago! I can't wait to read all about this upcoming trip! Your little guy is definitely getting bigger and he will have a blast!!!

Thanks for reading. We are about ready to go!

Wow. I got behind!

I really enjoyed reading about your Galveston trip. I am very impressed by all that seaweed. I have to agree with Braxton - yuck. I live close to the atlantic coast and I have never seen that much seaweed before. It would freak me about to swim in the ocean and have that stuff touching my legs! :scared1:

We talked to some locals throughout our trip and my uncle who lived there for 10 years and they all say it is the worst they have seen in 20 years at least. I guess it happens every year and is good for the environment and the beach in many ways, but it was just a bad year this year. There is actually a state law that they cannot remove it from the beach which stinks for tourists, but they are trying not to upset the ecosystem which you have to respect. We are just glad we had a pool!

All those ships looks really cool! I didn't realize that Houston/Galveston was the second largest shipping port in the US.

I didn't know it either and my Grandpa was telling me that while we were on the ferry so I looked it up on my phone and sure enough...it is second behind only New Orleans.

Bummer that DW had to leave to get back to work, but at least she had a nice 4 day break.

Yeah, her extra days for being a school psychologist at the beginning and end of the year kind of stink for her as she is the only person usually in the office as all teachers and staff are not there. This year she has been painting her office to stay busy on her extra days. She's done now though and we're ready for Disney!

I have to catch up on your Disney updates tomorrow!

Yay for only 4 more days to vacation! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks for dropping in. We are getting close...but a lot to take care of the next few days.

The rest of your Galveston trip sounds like so much fun. I love that picture of you and Braxton on the beach with your matching hats!

You final WDW plans also sound great. Isn't it wonderful to have an AP? :thumbsup2 Of course, mine had just expired, but it WAS wonderful to have it while it lasted.

I am sure you guys will have a wonderful trip. Safe travels and looking forward to reading all about it when you get back!

The rest of your Galveston trip sounds like so much fun. I love that picture of you and Braxton on the beach with your matching hats!

You final WDW plans also sound great. Isn't it wonderful to have an AP? :thumbsup2 Of course, mine had just expired, but it WAS wonderful to have it while it lasted.

I am sure you guys will have a wonderful trip. Safe travels and looking forward to reading all about it when you get back!

Galveston was a lot of fun and very relaxing. We are looking forward to the annual pass for sure! Thanks...I'll let you know when the TR is up!

Packed and Ready

We are packed and ready for our 4:30 am wake up call tomorrow...I hope! We have been packing for two days now and are taking 5 bags between the 3 of us. One of our large bags has clothes only for Disney World though so we will only be taking 4 bags with us on the cruise ship.

Well, we are off to a friends wedding tonight. I may post some while we're away...don't know yet. I'll post the TR link here when we get back! Have a great next couple of weeks everyone!

Have a great time!!!! So jealous you are getting to leave the hot and sticky weekend we are supposed to have in OK.

We made it! I am sitting here checking in one final time before we get on the dream. It is only 8:30, but DW and DS are fast asleep. We were up at 4:00 am to get to the airport so we are all exhausted. I'm just a little too excited to go to sleep yet. I may try and check in once we get off the ship, but you all know how that is on vacation, we say we may check in, but we are usually having way to much fun to actually do so. Best laid plans I guess! Have a great week everyone! I know we will!!

Have a great time!!!! So jealous you are getting to leave the hot and sticky weekend we are supposed to have in OK.

I know. I have been checking my weather app the last few days and it is supposed to be hotter at home than at "home" (read Disney!).

Have an absolutely awesome time! :thumbsup2

We will. So excited to get on the Dream tomorrow morning.

We got back home a couple of days ago and are working trying to get all of our stuff put up after the trip. I have the pictures uploading to photobucket and may can get the TR started tomorrow. I'll post a link here when I get it started. Hope everyone had a great Independence Day!

Welcome Back! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!!!!!

Welcome back! Can't wait to see how it all turned out!! :cheer2:

Welcome Back! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!!!!!

Thanks you all. I am fixing to start the trip report. Will post the link in a few minutes. Just trying to get caught up on all the reports I missed while away. I can't stand being behind! I have pictures ready to go though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter