Linked Disney tickets to the wrong account, can we move them

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
I have booked the campsite for September for my husband and I and two friends. I set all this up on my MDE account. We then linked four Halloween Party tickets to the account which was all fine. they were hard tickets. My husband and I also have 14 days tickets which are linked ok but now our friends have bought two one day tickets to HS (for Star Wars) but unfortunately, without thinking they set up their own MDE account and purchased that way so tickets have automatically linked to their MDE account. Normally wouldn't be a problem but the Campsite reservation is in my name so I need their tickets on my account so I can book FP for them now (60 day window already here).

Does anyone know how I can get their tickets moved without having to call Disney, or is that the only way?

Thank you

I think you can connect as friends/family and they should be able to benefit from your onsite booking window when you go to book FPs? (Unless disney closed this loophole)

Although it might just be easier to have IT merge the profiles together.

Thanks but they are on the reservation for the campsite too and staying there so wouldn't be asking advantage of a loophole as they are entitled to 60 day fast pass. I think I will give Disney a call

This happened to me over the summer. I had a created account for my daughter and gradnma created a second for a room reservation/adr. We had to have the front desk at AKL merge the two accounts. Only took a few minutes.... In your case you will need to call Disney Support to have this done. Nothing you can do about merging the profiles on your own.

Normally wouldn't be a problem but the Campsite reservation is in my name so I need their tickets on my account so I can book FP for them now (60 day window already here).
As @sponica stated, go into your MDX where your friends are listed and then invite their MDX account to link to yours.

By being linked, you can book FPs for people even when they aren’t listed in a room reservation.

We tried that, but when they bought tickets they bought on one email account. I created two friends and sent the email to the email address which the MDE is set up in. They accepted both requests but only one name came through. I then tried to book FP but said that person did not have a valid ticket which they definitely do.

We tried that, but when they bought tickets they bought on one email account. I created two friends and sent the email to the email address which the MDE is set up in. They accepted both requests but only one name came through. I then tried to book FP but said that person did not have a valid ticket which they definitely do.
You have to request each person that you need linked.

You’ve only linked the manager of the account. Request to link the missing friend using the correct email of that account.

EDIT: Have your friend check to see if their list is shared...then you can find the other friend through the first one.

This happened to me, and I had to call Disney to get the "right" accounts linked up. I had the set I created for my group, and then had linked the set the other members created - ended up with two "accounts" for the same person, and different things linked to each. The cast member who helped me had obviously gone through this before and was able to straighten it all out.

related question (can't tell if it's answered enough above): We have magicbands on one account which no longer has any tickets attached to it, we made a 2nd account to avoid the system getting ticket confusion (bought the new tickets before the old ones were used up) so the new tickets are on the 2nd account but not the magicbands. Is there any way to link the magicbands from the 1st account to the 2nd account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter