Linking Disneyland Hotel conference room to the app

greewe

Mouseketeer
We have a room booked through the Dapper Day site for November. How do I link that reservation to the app so that I can do online check in? Thanks!

We have a room booked through the Dapper Day site for November. How do I link that reservation to the app so that I can do online check in? Thanks!
I used the disneyland.com website and entered in my reservation number, and my reservation appears in the app (Android version). I am not sure that will allow for an online check-in, but it does help me feel like my room and tickets are all connected. For some reason, it didn't work online the first time--think I had popups disabled or something--but I called the group reservations phone number and they walked me through it, which was basically just logging into the Disneyland website in a new incognito window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter