Linking DVC membership to DisneyLAND app/website

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
My WDW app shows my state of residence, DVC membership, Castaway Club membership, and that I'm a Disney Visa cardholder. My Disneyland app and website only show state of residence and Disney Visa cardholder. I'm not worried about the Castaway Club membership, but do I need to link the DVC membership? If so, how? I couldn't see a way to add anything to My Profile Memberships and Passes on the DL app or the DL website, except to link a Main Entrance pass, and I signed in to both using my single Disney log in. If it's not important or doesn't help in any way, I won't worry about it. (Yes, this is cross-posted on the Disneyland forum.)
:thanks:

I’ve never linked my DVC membership to the Disneyland app but the Disneyland app shows the reservation I booked through DVC. So it must all be connected somehow. My DVC membership doesn’t show up in my profile either but I haven’t had any issues.

@CarolynFH I could never figure it out when we went in January. However, mobile food ordering and store checkout picked up the 10% discount, so it was linked in the DL app.

I tried last year to get the membership to link in the DL app when they did away with the actual membership cards. From the info I found back then the DVC Membership will only show in the WDW MDE app and not in the DL app. The membership card is in my Google wallet so I have to sign in to open that up every time I want to use the discount for anything other than Mobile Ordering. So much easier than pulling out the old fashioned card, not! Do a test run with a Mobile Order to make sure it will work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter