Linking Magic Bands

MonorailNate

Mouseketeer
We received our magic bands in the mail. Do I need to link them? Do I link everyone’s or does each person link their own? I’m a little unclear.

Did you receive them as part of your onsite stay?If so, you do not need to link them. Everything is already done. If purchases separately, you will need to link them to MDE for each person.

Did you receive them as part of your onsite stay?If so, you do not need to link them. Everything is already done. If purchases separately, you will need to link them to MDE for each person.
Yes, we received them as part of our onsite. So does MDE only show my magic bands and not the other people in my friends and family? Thanks!

When you receive AP bands or bands from an on site stay their already linked to the individuals MDE account. You dont need to do anything else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter