Linking my Disney account to reservation made from another account?

d0naldduck123

Mouseketeer
I have a cruise booked for later this year with just DH and I under my Disney account. My family has a separate cruise booked in May (that I wasn't planning on joining) under my dad's account. I made a last minute decision to join them and my dad was able to add my name to his reservation online as a 4th guest. Is there a way I can link my account to his reservation? We're all first time cruisers on DCL and if I join them in May, I'll be a silver castaway club member for my second cruise later in the year but am not sure how Disney will know of the May cruise if it's not on my account.

Once you board you will receive a CC number that is linked to your information (name and birthdate). Nothing you need to do.

You can add the reservation number to the DCL website ahead of the cruise by logging in and going to the already booked tab and selecting my reservation. There will be a spot you can select to add the reservation so you will see it added to your cruises and can book activities when your window opens.

As others stated, your Castaway Club status is tied to you as an individual, not an account. Just make sure that your name is the same on both (and it should match your ID). For example:
Susan A. Jones
Susie Jones
S. Annabelle Jones
Susan Annabelle Jones
Susan A. Jones-Smith

The system can still "find" you if there is a mismatch, but it makes it easier if it's always listed the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter