Linking Tickets Purchased Through Disney Sports?

Napoleon Dynamite

Mouseketeer
I purchased tickets through the Disney Sports link, directly on a Disney website (not a third party, and these are specially priced tickets for a gymnastics meet). Are these unable to be linked in MDE? I've tried using my conf. number and it doesn't work. Now I see in my email something about the tickets being mailed. I've never had tickets mailed to me from Disney, so wasn't sure if they will actually be mailed, or if I will be receiving ticket numbers in another email. Anyone have direct experience with this? I have emailed them, but haven't heard back, and would like to book our FP soon since it's next month. Thanks!

I purchased tickets through the Disney Sports link, directly on a Disney website (not a third party, and these are specially priced tickets for a gymnastics meet).
1. Are these unable to be linked in MDE? I've tried using my conf. number and it doesn't work. Now I see in my email something about the tickets being mailed. I've never had tickets mailed to me from Disney, so wasn't sure if they will actually be mailed, or if I will be receiving ticket numbers in another email. Anyone have direct experience with this?
2. I have emailed them, but haven't heard back, and would like to book our FP soon since it's next month. Thanks!
1. Yes.
2. Call 'em.

WDW Ticketing:
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

1. Yes.
2. Call 'em.

WDW Ticketing:
(407) 566-4985 (option 5)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm ET Mon-Sat

Thanks, that number wasn't listed in my email. Oh, that's the regular disney line. And option 5 doesn't work. Going through all the voice prompts now though. Now I was given a number to the "internet help desk". 407-939-7765 option 5 for tech support. Maybe that's the new number?

Last edited:
Thanks, that number wasn't listed in my email. Oh, that's the regular disney line. And option 5 doesn't work. Going through all the voice prompts now though
Alright...
Call the WDW IT Dept. at
(407) 939-7765 or
(407) 939-4357

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter