Lion King at Art of Animation, Port Orleans, or Caribbean Beach?

Of the three you listed, I have only stayed at AOA, so I can't speak specifically about CBR or POR. However, if ease of transportation is an important factor for you, then you can't go wrong with AOA in our experience. When we stayed there, we never waited more than five minutes for a bus, and sometimes they even came one right after the other. AOA has only one bus stop (covered) and provides direct transportation to the parks (they do not stop at other resorts on the way).

The theming at AOA is cute for young kids. However, it is a value resort, so the ambiance and amenities are different than what you will find at the higher level resorts. But, if transportation ease is a priority, then I can recommend AOA. :)

We are a family of 5 with a 4, 7, and 13 year old. We've stayed at all 3 resorts you list. All are good and you really can't go wrong, but if all 5 of us picked, we would pick AoA family suites. Two bathrooms, kitchenette, and the extra Disney feel.

Out of your choices, we've only stayed at CBR and that would be my choice. Our boys were 7 & 9 when we stayed there and they loved the pool, which has a fun pirate theme. Along with the pool, we thought the food court was great with alot of variety and the bus transportation was quick and efficient. There are several internal stops, but we found that it didn't take more than about 10 minutes to get to any theme park, water park, or DTD. With that said, POR would be my second choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter