• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lion King auditions!

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
In the greenroom of my school's theatre, I found a sign for Lion King Broadway and touring company auditions in Nashville! In fact, it turns out that some of my classmates are actually going to go! Turns out that sign had been there for a few weeks- I just hadn't seen it.

Wow...what a shame it isn't a little closer than 3 hrs away and that I don't think I have any material that would be appropriate to use for an audition for that particular show that I could prepare on short notice. I don't really have any good recent photos either. Oh well...now if it were Beauty and the Beast, I'd probably make the effort!

Too bad that you are too far away to do it. Sounds like you could have fun doing it if you could though.

I'd throw something together and go try it anyway -- it may not be B&TB, but it's still Disney and excellent!!

I think you should go too, Angie. It would be a fun experience even if you didn't make the show. :)

You never know, AB it might be worth the trouble of getting a good photo and making the drive for an audition.

You won't know if you don't try... and its worth a shot.

Sort of like the lottery... you don't win, if you don't play.

I would definatly give it a try! What have you got to lose!! I'm with Tami its Disney and its a great great show....I would go for it!

Also, you never know who you might meet there...someone that would remember you for another show:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter