List your WDW canceled rooms here for continued resort closure news/updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the other Good Neighbor hotels are still accepting reservations for the month of June. I’ve been able to go through stopping just short of reserving for Both Hilton Resorts, B Resort & Spa, & Holiday Inn

Only Best Western not taking June reservations — so far.

All of the other Good Neighbor hotels are still accepting reservations for the month of June. I’ve been able to go through stopping just short of reserving for Both Hilton Resorts, B Resort & Spa, & Holiday Inn

Only Best Western not taking June reservations — so far.
Same! i looked into B resort and their website even says that their pool is open

It just let me pick magic bands for our late July trip. Wouldn't let me this morning. Basic colors only.

Just checked and I am also now able to select basic color magic bands for June 5 check in (room only reservation at CSR). I had made a backup room only reservation in case my May 29 bounce back free dining package was impacted (which it was during last Wednesday’s email cancellation rounds).

Has anyone arriving 6/2 received their ME baggage tags in the mail yet?

No but on May 11th they emailed to let me know my request was processed and they are shipping my tags for June 1. VGF.

Also I was able to order Magic bands finally for June 1, basic colors. It didn't work 10 minutes ago but I just checked.

Just noticed it doesn't yet let me order for our July 31st trip to AKV.

Last edited:
Best Western LBV in the Disney Springs area cancelled my reservation for May 29th thru June 6th on March 30th. They told me they were closed indefinitely and told me to check the other Best Western hotels in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter