• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Listed Our Contracts

Never expected to do this but we've listed our contracts for sale. There are many reasons, all of which have been discussed here, but I'm a bit sad. Disney has become really hard, and yes, we are older, and it's become so hard to navigate through apps and reservations, and price, so we've decided to take our proceeds and invest in a vacation home where we can access it all year, and we can relax.

I am sure that this was a very difficult decision for you to reach. Congratulations on your plan to purchase a vacation home to relax, sounds like a great opportunity!

Never expected to do this but we've listed our contracts for sale. There are many reasons, all of which have been discussed here, but I'm a bit sad. Disney has become really hard, and yes, we are older, and it's become so hard to navigate through apps and reservations, and price, so we've decided to take our proceeds and invest in a vacation home where we can access it all year, and we can relax.
A great part about DVC timeshare ownership is that we can resell our contracts. I'm sure you made many happy memories on your contracts. Now you're passing them on to new families to use to make their magical memories. Congrats on your vacation home dream!

I am sure it was not an easy decision to list your contracts but I hope you have amazing memories to look forward to in your new vacation home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter