Little things that give you a sense of achievement?

Lots of things:

Finishing up a workout
Getting the last of Christmas packed up and back in the attic/basement.
Tackling a project I’ve been putting off.
Getting the house in order.
Doing a deep clean on the car.
Taking a long walk
Getting my flower beds/baskets and herb garden planted in the spring.

let us not forget that *brief* moment in time when you've got a load in the washer and the hamper is blissfully empty :lovestruc

Cleaned my oven yesterday for the first time in an embarrassingly long time (we rent and the oven is not self cleaning). It's sparkling now though.

A clean kitchen
Laundry that is washed, dried, folded, and put away, all on the same day!
Stripping and remaking all the beds.
In November I washed down the vinyl fencing as well as the railing/fencing around the edge of the front porch. It was dirty and beginning to grow a little algae (something green). It was an afternoon's work. I'd been saying I was going to do this since the end of July, and I felt great when it was actually done!

Finished folding and putting away the laundry. Otherwise, any meal the kiddo finishes is a win.

There is always a list on my counter of things to do, things to buy, calls to make, paper work, som project major or not - it is not the usual daily chores.

I feel good when I scratch two or three off my list within a day or two.....but the accomplishment feeling does not last long. I scratch off one or two and add one or two. It is my never ending list :)

When my email inbox starts with 10K and whittles down into the hundreds.
Such a sense of accomplishment….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter