LIVE - First Day of Festival of the Holidays 2020 at Epcot!

Paul, it was quite fun chatting with you there today. It was a lovely live stream with lots of uplifting meet-a-family moments. Thank you Craig, DISteam and chatterati for helping to transform difficult holiday moments into joy.

After the stream, I made some hot cocoa, and put on the Disney holiday special that aired last night. Always love to see Derek Hough dance, and guessing whether he's going to do a 3X, 4X turn at any given dance count! It was such a nice way to settle into the night. Merry Yule!

Paul, it was quite fun chatting with you there today. It was a lovely live stream with lots of uplifting meet-a-family moments. Thank you Craig, DISteam and chatterati for helping to transform difficult holiday moments into joy.

After the stream, I made some hot cocoa, and put on the Disney holiday special that aired last night. Always love to see Derek Hough dance, and guessing whether he's going to do a 3X, 4X turn at any given dance count! It was such a nice way to settle into the night. Merry Yule!

same here @Tiggerette! 🙂 It was a nice distraction from the brand new tree I had to dismantle because whole section of lights went out. 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter