Live from Magic New Year's Cruise!

It is friday and we have just come back from castaway cay; it is raining and cold; they gave you option of refunds on any reservations for equipment, excursions, etc. We rode bikes for an hour; sat with our feet in the water and then had lunch. They gave everyone a complimentary poncho. The rain stopped for a while, and we might go back out. No sign of the sun however. Barb

Hate to hear that! I am afraid that will happen on our cruise as well. :( When we cruised in 2000, it wasn't raining, but it was very overcast.

I guess there are other things to do on the ship, but everyone so looks forward to Castaway Cay!

Maybe it will get clear enough for you to go back out soon! Have a Konk Kooler for me! yummy!

Angie

PS: How is the wait time to get on the computers? How many are there?

Well, I hope you had a konk kooler either way!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter