Live from the Boardwalk

Sherrynny

Mouseketeer
We arrived yesterday afternoon, there were no crowds at the airport, got right on a ME bus for the resort. Check in was a breeze, concierge was able to put my AAA will call tickets on my DGD's room keys. Walked right on a bus for MK, got through security no problem. Then there was Main Street. Now I know where everyone was. We always start with POC, not tonight, wait time was 30 min. We decided no waits tonight we were too hungry. Our ADR for LTT was at 6:50PM, went to Philarmagic, walked right in, IASW was a 30 min wait. HM was 30 min. It was 6:15 and we decided to see if we could get in early, the hostess said probably not, but checked us in anyway. Well, at 6:30 we were sitting at our table with Minnie and Goofy right there. After dinner, we went on TTA and called it a night, we were all exhausted, and tomorrow is another day.

It's now Xmas morning, and I am waiting for two teenager girls to get ready. Boy I really must have felt the need to punished, lol. We're off!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Oh how I envy you!!! :p Hope to read of all your trip as soon as you can post!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Savor every minute. We leave on the 20th for a stay at the BCV and cannot wait. I wish you good weather, small crowds and happy faces. Oh, by the way, is it swimming pool weather there? Have fun.

Hi Sherrynny
Have a great time and would love to hear all about your stay at BWI. Hubby and I have never stayed and are thinking about BWI for our next vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter