Live from the Poly!!

kelscross

DIS Veteran
We're in Samoa 2nd floor. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get a balcony or patio room but I love the location of the building. The room was clean and ready upon arrival on xmas day. There isn't a fridge in here so I guess this isn't a renovated room.

The weather is chilly. The crowds are heavy but manageable with fast passes and a little bit of planning. Yesterday morning we went to MK and got there right when it opened. We headed straight for Fantasy Land and there was no wait on any rides. I don't know how the crowds were later in the day as we went to EPCOT for the Princess Lunch and stayed at EPCOT the rest of the day.

We ran into a snag with dinners. My husband doesn't like to make ressies in advance thinking he can get whatever he wants and surprise, surprise, everything is booked up. So dining has been quite an adventure.
s
Okay well....we're off to have breakfast with Lilo and Stitch (I managed to sneak in some ressies before we left) and then off to the MK!!

Thanks for the report. Anthing going on around Captain Cook's?

Have fun! :cool1:

Please keep us posted! I'm headed to the Poly this time next year.(Dec. 28 - Jan. 4. I'm worried about crowds. I was even thinking about switching times. Is the Poly decorated nicely for Christmas? I've never had a Hawaiian Christmas!

Glad to hear that you are having a good time. How is the mousekeeping at the Poly? Good luck with your dining!

Thank you so much for posting. I love reading about your stay. Remember we are all living vicariously through your experience!!! (I know, it's kind a twisted!!) :earseek:
Pomcoach

All you have to do is ask and they will bring a fridge for you if you need one. Glad you are having a good time! I am so jealous - I miss the Poly!

kelscross said:
We're in Samoa 2nd floor. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get a balcony or patio room but I love the location of the building. The room was clean and ready upon arrival on xmas day. There isn't a fridge in here so I guess this isn't a renovated room.

The weather is chilly. The crowds are heavy but manageable with fast passes and a little bit of planning. Yesterday morning we went to MK and got there right when it opened. We headed straight for Fantasy Land and there was no wait on any rides. I don't know how the crowds were later in the day as we went to EPCOT for the Princess Lunch and stayed at EPCOT the rest of the day.

We ran into a snag with dinners. My husband doesn't like to make ressies in advance thinking he can get whatever he wants and surprise, surprise, everything is booked up. So dining has been quite an adventure.
s
Okay well....we're off to have breakfast with Lilo and Stitch (I managed to sneak in some ressies before we left) and then off to the MK!!

Glad you are having a wonderful time. So Jealous! Lol!!! Enjoy.. How's the weather been?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter