Live Music GCH Craftsman Bar - Times?

thenicefamily

Mouseketeer
Hey - Love the feature that asks "Is this already being discussed?" that pops up when you do your post. What a great idea!

I can't really see the answer to what I'm asking though. I know the GCH Craftsman Bar has live music. We were there last November but had no reservations so had to stalk seats at the bar for a while before we got to sit down and, by then, music was over. HUGE fan of the food, drinks and vibe at Craftsman Bar so, this next visit (November again) I want to make reservations. I want to make sure I book a table when the live music is on though. Does anyone know of anywhere I can find the schedule for the live music? Is it nightly? Is it specific times? Thanks in advance for your input everyone!

I can't help you, so my reply is mostly to bump up your thread, but wanted to comment that the trip we did last week was the first one we did a tour on DL and GC hotels, the day we checked in. Didn't even know about this bar, but we experienced a pianist in the lobby playing Disney songs. This was around 6:30 PM on a Wednesday. Very few people in the lobby listening to it.

SOOOO relaxing... One day, I'll be able to afford a stay there :).

I was at the GCH pool last Saturday and they had live music playing starting around 11am and they played at least until we left the pool around 1pm.

I know they also have music in the evening. I don’t think I’ve seen a schedule posted anywhere.

We ran in from the rain around 6:15 or so last night and live music was playing until after we left around 7:30.
Perfect, thanks for that! I just booked today for November 9th at 7p.m. so sounds like we'll probably enjoy a little music and, if not, the food and cocktails alone are worth the booking IMO.

There are so many exciting moments in planning a Disneyland trip but, to me, making those first 60-day out reservations REALLY make it feel like I'll be there in no time, which make me so happy. Anyone else feel the same?

Thanks for asking a question that I didn't know I even had! We're staying at GCH for the first time and I didn't realize they had live bands. Anyone know what type of music is played?

I miss the bands at Tomorrowland Terrace. We would love to sit there and watch for a couple hours, especially when they played classic rock.

Last edited:
The piano player in the lobby plays Disney music, happy birthday if he sees a button and just about anything your request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter