Live Music in Disney Springs

RoseyR

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

We are coming up on our first trip to disney in almost 20 years in February. Traveling with siblings, our respective kids, and my in-laws. I would like to book an ADR for my in-laws to go somewhere for drinks one night after dinner that has live music. I want to make sure they have an evening to enjoy away from the grandkids. It has been years wince we have been so I am not that familiar with options in the area. I see Raglan Road has live entertainment at night.... Are there any other suggestions? Possibly open to Epcot, but thinking disney springs would be easier to plan around. Thanks in advance!

The Boathouse Friday and Saturday nights has live dueling pianos. All songs by request. Starts at 8:30pm.

There is also live music on various outdoor stages throughout Disney Springs. There’s a stage across from World of Disney, a stage next to the Boathouse, a stage outside of the AMC theater, and several strolling musicians throughout.

There is also live music on various outdoor stages throughout Disney Springs. There’s a stage across from World of Disney, a stage next to the Boathouse, a stage outside of the AMC theater, and several strolling musicians throughout.

Oooooh that's great to know! Is it difficult to walk around and be able to just grab a drink at a bar here and there without reservations? They are not big "planners" and I think would much prefer to be a little more spontaneous. I'm just worried if I don't schedule the time in advance for them they won't take any time out for themselves. It will probably be mid-week in early February so hopefully not an overly busy time.

I'll be honest.... the thought of having to schedule a night out at the bar 60 days in advance feels crazy to me, but I don't know what to expect as far as just popping in places.

There is entertainment at Raglan Road and the House of Blues has an outdoor seating area and entertainment. Sorry do not know specific schedules (dates and times). But a little research should reap rewards.

The bands that play at the outside courtyard at House of Blues are wonderful. You can find their schedules on line under House of Blues Website. They usually start around 5 or 6. Monday nights is especially good with Dave Schweier band.
They have a limited menu from House of Blues or you can make reservations at the HOB restaurant next door.

Oooooh that's great to know! Is it difficult to walk around and be able to just grab a drink at a bar here and there without reservations?

There are outside bar carts at several places that allow you to grab and go. Most bars are first-come, first-served and I've been lucky enough to get a seat most times with minimal wait. Raglan Road has a huge bar area and it's been a rare night where I can't find a place to sit there. They also have outdoor seating.

We have been to Raglan Road twice just because we like the live entertainment. If you request an inside table you will have music and dancing. Outside there is a live musician as well. Sometimes they are fabulous, sometimes just so-so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter