• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live music!

RockNRollKittie

Earning My Ears
I will be heading to Disney on a solo trip in May. I am looking for some suggestions on places to see some good live music. I am relying on resort transportation. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

Live music you are going to get the suggestions of Raglan Road and Jellyrolls for sure. Not sure if there is anything else, but that is what I was told when I asked a similar question.

I will be heading to Disney on a solo trip in May. I am looking for some suggestions on places to see some good live music. I am relying on resort transportation. Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

There are also live bands at House of Blues (http://www.houseofblues.com/orlando/concert-events), which is located at Disney Springs. The May calendar is pretty empty, but that is probably an artifact that they have not booked that far out.

The Edison at DS has entertainment ( although I think this is more floor show than live music ). Port Orleans Riverside has a one man music show called Yeehaw Bob. It's pretty entertaining. I think if you are looking for more like a band HOB is your best bet on property.

Jellyrolls is live dueling pianos. They interact with the crowd, a great time but not like a band performing. There is a live band that performs outside of the Canada pavillion in EPCOT.

Previous posters have mentioned most of the same options I would have, but I'd also add there is a live music show in the lounge at POFQ, by Jason and Billy (or some nights, Jason and Greg). Their show is mostly requests from the audience. Saturday through Tuesday evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter