Live reports from MNSSHP 2012!

mickeyhunter said:
If you want to see the princesses and watch the parade, I would watch the first parade/fireworks and head to princesses during the second parade. Towards the end of the night, the princess wait time dropped to about 15 minutes. They stop the lines at 11:30pm so make sure you're in line prior to that. If you are not interested in meeting the dwarfs, then I would start at Jack. They will put up a flag in the area that Jack is meeting and his line will start there.

No we don't plan on seeing the 7D's...so what time do u think we should get in line for Jack??

natasha423 said:
Will they allow people into the Fantasy Land during the party?

Depends on if they're doing soft openings or not. No way to know in advance.

Our main two autograph targets are Merida and Rapunzel/Flynn (whom we are going as). If we get in at 4, can we still catch Merida, then line up for princesses at 6? I really want to get Rapunzel early in case we get dirty/sweaty/cranky, or any of the other dwarves...haha! Thanks for any ideas!

cgattis said:
Our main two autograph targets are Merida and Rapunzel/Flynn (whom we are going as). If we get in at 4, can we still catch Merida, then line up for princesses at 6? I really want to get Rapunzel early in case we get dirty/sweaty/cranky, or any of the other dwarves...haha! Thanks for any ideas!

That should be doable.

cgattis said:

I saw Merida during the party after the fireworks with about a 10 minute wait. If you get to the park at 4:00pm and head to Merida, you might get her out of the way before the party begins. Not sure how bad her line will be with regular day guests as she is quiet popular.

Jujubee727 said:
No we don't plan on seeing the 7D's...so what time do u think we should get in line for Jack??

I would be there now later than 6:00pm. On Friday, they started preparing Jack's meet and greet area around 5:30pm.

natasha423 said:
Will they allow people into the Fantasy Land during the party?

I have it on good authority that soft openings for Enchanted Tales with Belle have stopped. I do not know if they intend to offer previews of any other new FLE attractions in the near future but I guess that is always a possibility.

I would be there now later than 6:00pm. On Friday, they started preparing Jack's meet and greet area around 5:30pm.

So Jack is going to start coming out at 7:00? Was the lateness during the first party or two just hiccups in the scheduling? I don't want to spend the first 30 minutes of the party waiting on him to come out :sad2:

I will be at the party on the fourth and come up with a few must do characters but not sure which order. We want to see the dwarfs and jack sparrow along with mickey, duffy and maleficent. I know that the first one we would have to be in line early would have to be the dwarfs or jack but not sure which one. I figure the other line will probably be long regardless who we pick. Any ideas or information we'd appreciate. Also after the Villains show where is Maleficent in regard to the stage so we know what line we want to be in?

I will be at the party on the fourth and come up with a few must do characters but not sure which order. We want to see the dwarfs and jack sparrow along with mickey, duffy and maleficent. I know that the first one we would have to be in line early would have to be the dwarfs or jack but not sure which one. I figure the other line will probably be long regardless who we pick. Any ideas or information we'd appreciate. Also after the Villains show where is Maleficent in regard to the stage so we know what line we want to be in?

Check out this post on easywdw.com:

2012 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Character Locations, Strategy, Pictures, Videos, and Fluff

Can anyone confirm what time they start cutting off the character lines? We are watching the second parade at 10:30, not sure how long the parade is, but I'd love to know who will still be available for M&G after that parade. Is there a Villains Mix and Mingle after the parade? Is that one normally a good opportunity to get more than one pic? Thanks so much! We leave the 29th and we are attending the party on Oct 4th for the first time!:cool1:

I will be attending my first party on October 12th. Very Very excited. I have been reading up on who to see where what cool parades etc.. Any kind of advice on unique Halloween merchandise that is offered that night?

Is there special Haunted Mansion merchandise?

Thanks so much!

Can anyone confirm what time they start cutting off the character lines? We are watching the second parade at 10:30, not sure how long the parade is, but I'd love to know who will still be available for M&G after that parade. Is there a Villains Mix and Mingle after the parade? Is that one normally a good opportunity to get more than one pic? Thanks so much! We leave the 29th and we are attending the party on Oct 4th for the first time!:cool1:

Yes, I believe the last VM&M is at 11:15. Other character lines could begin to be cut off around 11:00p--depends on the character and the crowds that night.

does anyone know if the monarails run after the last MNNSHP ?

Do you mean after MNSSHP each night, or after the last MNSSHP?

Reports are that monorails are running at least 30-60 minutes after each party. I expect it will be the same after the last one. :confused3

Going to our 1st MNSSHP and are so excited. We were originally booked in July and had to cancel for a family reunion. We were disappointed at the time. Now we are glad things worked out this way. Looks like so much fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter