Live stream discussion - Disney Treasure reveal 11am EST today!

Staterooms are Aladdin (verandah, I assume others that weren't shown too but we'll see), Lion King (concierge), Jungle Book (suites), "Tomorrow" inspired by Epcot (Tower Suite).

Ugh, so much they didn't mention! Also, who makes a map and puts stuff in the wrong place?! (assuming they didn't relocate the Walt Disney Theater and put a restaurant at the front of the ship....)

I'm afraid it is going to be overall the same just with new concepts slotted in the same annoying spaces.
This pretty much guarantees that (it was always pretty much guaranteed). My hope when they made the entry onto deck 4 promenade was premature.... lol

There are things still on the map they didn't "reveal". Is the Hero Zone now Incredibles?

Well, I think they underwhelmed on purpose as there's lots left to reveal. I'm a bit disappointed that Worlds of Marvel is repeated, but I supposed they can now create different shows for different ships and swap them out.

I think that was the biggest surprise, complete repeat of a restaurant. Especially if 1923 stays.

Sailing in December is quite a choice. Making the maiden voyage a holiday sailing most likely... interesting.

Well, I think they underwhelmed on purpose as there's lots left to reveal. I'm a bit disappointed that Worlds of Marvel is repeated, but I supposed they can now create different shows for different ships and swap them out.

I think that was the biggest surprise, complete repeat of a restaurant. Especially if 1923 stays.

Sailing in December is quite a choice. Making the maiden voyage a holiday sailing most likely... interesting.
But why..? The other ships repeat restaurants again and again and again already... Early Dec is somewhat quiet, but I agree. Depending on the date, those first few will be sky high prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter