Live stream discussion - Disney Treasure reveal 11am EST today!

Those maiden voyage prices... and choosing to do it over Christmas?! Odd to me, but what do I know.
Feels like they could have kept some jacked up pricing by delaying the maiden voyage by two-weeks and not having it over Christmas or New Years.

The January / February pricing is nice and low.

I don’t think I’ll be on the treasure until 2026

Do u think it will still be doing the 7 night Eastern/western from PC then or do you think it will probably change by then

I don’t think I’ll be on the treasure until 2026

Do u think it will still be doing the 7 night Eastern/western from PC then or do you think it will probably change by then

is it only the first sailing you can book when it comes out next week or will there be a few months worth of sailing’s available to book
They've been doing those for years... so unless they plan to let ship #7 take them over when it is released you should be on the Treasure.

I'm certainly appreciating the theming (of the Lounges at least) quite a bit more than the Wish. So they at least have my attention for now!
Same here... and I like the themeing for the AquaMouse as well. She may still be a one and done like the Wish for us, but if they had chosen different themes I may have not bothered for a long, long time. I also really dig the Coco dinner vs. Frozen, aside from the area in DCA and small tidbits in the Mexican pavillion in Epcot it isn't used much to date.

I am surprised that they are doing all Platinum bookings on the same day. For the wish, the broke Platinum down into multiple groups 25+, 20-25, etc.

On the deck plans on the DCL website, Triton's is also still around. It is only Nightingales and HyperSpace Lounge that are confirmed not to be on the Treasure

Having Tortola and PR together isn’t common- it’s been St Maarten and PR the last few years I think..

But nope pretty standard BUT it throws off their usual pattern as my kiddos birthday has always been an Eastern 7 day but for 25 it’s a Western.. (course we sail her off birthdays so in 24/26 so 🤞🏼it remains)
Looks like they are doing some Easterns with Tortola and PR!!

I guess the question I'll have is whether I book a 7 night Eastern on the Treasure for the time period I want OR wait to see the Fantasy's dates

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter