Live Trip Report - June 7-13

Even a short day in Disney is better than anywhere else! Enjoy

I agree with the "short day in Disney is better than any other day" opinion for sure! We kicked butt at Epcot today and it was great - I updated my blog if anyone wants the short report! Test Track 3x (once standby first thing in the morning, then 2 single rider), Soarin 1x, Mission Space 1x (FP but not needed), Spaceship Earth 2x (1 FP and one walk on no wait), Nemo, Turtle Talk, Sum of all Thrills (probably the longest wait but still just 20 minutes) - great day!

http://jennstwosteps.blogspot.com/

I agree with the "short day in Disney is better than any other day" opinion for sure! We kicked butt at Epcot today and it was great - I updated my blog if anyone wants the short report! Test Track 3x (once standby first thing in the morning, then 2 single rider), Soarin 1x, Mission Space 1x (FP but not needed), Spaceship Earth 2x (1 FP and one walk on no wait), Nemo, Turtle Talk, Sum of all Thrills (probably the longest wait but still just 20 minutes) - great day!

http://jennstwosteps.blogspot.com/

Hi jenninaustin!:wave2: So glad to catch your thread. Don't forget to post your Disney bound side. I too am writting a trip report. Not quite sure how to share the link yet but the title is A grand adventure of a life time. I invite you to follow along. I will be here to enjoy your updatespopcorn::

Hi jenninaustin!:wave2: So glad to catch your thread. Don't forget to post your Disney bound side. I too am writting a trip report. Not quite sure how to share the link yet but the title is A grand adventure of a life time. I invite you to follow along. I will be here to enjoy your updatespopcorn::

I will! I think I included my elsa pics in yesterday's video. I just uploaded today's video. It's hard to tell but I'm bounding (sort of) as Merida at Hoop de Doo. :) I'll send an updated pic with my jewelry later on the cosplay thread!

I will! I think I included my elsa pics in yesterday's video. I just uploaded today's video. It's hard to tell but I'm bounding (sort of) as Merida at Hoop de Doo. :) I'll send an updated pic with my jewelry later on the cosplay thread!

That would be great! Love to see it!

I took a peak at your blog and am enjoying what I've read so far! You mentioned that you would like to stay at a Deluxe resort - have you considered renting points? We have rented points the last 3 trips to stay at Boardwalk Villas and it cost less than staying at a moderate resort. We were thinking of staying at Art of Animation our next trip with having little ones on this trip but after calculating the costs (plus we are so spoiled at the deluxe resorts) that we are planning to stay at BWV again and try out AKL for a couple of nights renting points. Just a thought......I would love to buy into DVC . Hopefully someday :) We have always wanted to stay at CSR....maybe we should try it out too next trip (planning for 10 days next spring).

I took a peak at your blog and am enjoying what I've read so far! You mentioned that you would like to stay at a Deluxe resort - have you considered renting points? We have rented points the last 3 trips to stay at Boardwalk Villas and it cost less than staying at a moderate resort. We were thinking of staying at Art of Animation our next trip with having little ones on this trip but after calculating the costs (plus we are so spoiled at the deluxe resorts) that we are planning to stay at BWV again and try out AKL for a couple of nights renting points. Just a thought......I would love to buy into DVC . Hopefully someday :) We have always wanted to stay at CSR....maybe we should try it out too next trip (planning for 10 days next spring).

Yes! I definitely want to figure out the renting points thing next time around....which I wish was very soon. :)

I've just arrived at your thread to search for the unmagical grey stuff cupcake photo, as suggested.

I've started browsing your beautiful trip report in no particular order (partly because our internet connection saw it's best days in the 90's and partly because my vision saw it's best days in the 80's) and i realized:

Hey! I was there almost the same dates as you (June 8-13, second trip this year. Long story.)

And then:

Hey! We stayed at that resort too! How about that. We were neighbors! And we were also in the....grrrr Ranchos. Which my phone tried to auto correct to "raunchy."

When and if I get my TR from the big March Dysfunctional Family Fiasco trip done, I'll start on TR2 and we can compare notes.

And now I have to keep reading to find out about the ER visit. And I'm seriously hoping it doesn't have anything to do with Rocky, the rabid Ranchos Raccoon that ran rampant 'round our Resort. Not cool, Rocky. Not cool.

I've just arrived at your thread to search for the unmagical grey stuff cupcake photo, as suggested.

I've started browsing your beautiful trip report in no particular order (partly because our internet connection saw it's best days in the 90's and partly because my vision saw it's best days in the 80's) and i realized:

Hey! I was there almost the same dates as you (June 8-13, second trip this year. Long story.)

And then:

Hey! We stayed at that resort too! How about that. We were neighbors! And we were also in the....grrrr Ranchos. Which my phone tried to auto correct to "raunchy."

When and if I get my TR from the big March Dysfunctional Family Fiasco trip done, I'll start on TR2 and we can compare notes.

And now I have to keep reading to find out about the ER visit. And I'm seriously hoping it doesn't have anything to do with Rocky, the rabid Ranchos Raccoon that ran rampant 'round our Resort. Not cool, Rocky. Not cool.

OMG!!! That is too cool that we were neighbors! :) My bigger report is in the link to my sig (which is probably what you are reading but wanted to make sure)....my "while I was there" TR didn't have as many details and pics. :)

We must plan to be there the same time sometime - I relate to your sense of humor! Rocky the Rabid Ranchos Racoon....brilliant. Just brilliant! (Nope - he wasn't the culprit)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter