Live Trip Report!! (Update: 4/21 Hit By A Flying Boat)

MouseketeerKelsey

Mouseketeer
hi everyone. I am writing this from my phone and will be for most posts in this. If you don't know anything about my trip I recommend checking out my PTR Celebrating My Health or Health Celebration, something like that lol. Anyways. My mom and I (19) are off and on our way. My alarm didn't go off so we left an hour late which is actually probably better lol. We are driving now. It is about 2 hours away. We will be stopping at Pop real quick to get my scooter and then off to te Magic Kingdom!

We are officially here! Just checked in at the Pop Century. Picked up my scooter and our room was already open for us to go to. My mom is bringing stuff up from the car and then we are off to the Magic Kingdom. First fast passes in 45 minutes. Peter Pan's flight here we come!

Oh geez....this day.

Let me start by saying I had a good day. I enjoyed my day. I am also not a negative person. That being said.....I had a really rough day.

Last I told you all, we were headed to Peter Pan's Flight. I think the ride is cute, I think it needs updating but overall, I love it. As many of you will know if you read my PTR, I am recovering from major abdominal surgery. I am just over 3 weeks post op. Well...as I was getting off the ride they abruptly stopped it with no notice and I was thrown into the bar which slammed across two of my incisions. I almost immediately passed out from pain.

1st....ride....of.....the....trip

SERIOUSLY? My mom wanted to take me back to the hotel (she really wanted to take me to the hospital but that wasn't happening) But I was trying not to cry in a corner of Fantasyland. My mom didn't know what to do to help me. I didn't know if my first ride of the day ended my trip. We decided to just stroll (in my case, roll) around New Fantasyland and see how I felt. My mom went to the bathroom and I rode my scooter into Gaston's to get something to eat so I could take my pain meds which were now very needed. I always try really hard to be nice to CMs. I know how hard they work and how many people aren't exactly nice to them. I couldn't get out of my scooter because of the pain and a nice CM saw me struggling. She asked me what I was ordering. I said that I would like the hummus and chips. She came back with my hummus and a LeFou's Brew and told me it was on Mickey and to have a Magical day. I almost cried. She had no idea what had just happened and that in my head, my trip was unraveling right before my eyes in the first hour. She just did a nice thing for me and it turned my whole day around.

At this point it was 11:30 am. We had an ADR for Be Our Guest at 12:30. I still wasn't really in shape for any rides. We shopped in some stores, watch some ADORABLE interaction between Gaston and a few little princesses. It was alright. I wasn't sure where I was going to go from here but at least I was trying.

I am sorry I didn't update, things got insane. To be honest I feel like you know what, a word I don't use. I need to try to get some sleep because I am attempting Epcot tomorrow. Will do live updates and also will finish today's update. Hope everyone is good.

Oh geez....this day.

Let me start by saying I had a good day. I enjoyed my day. I am also not a negative person. That being said.....I had a really rough day.

Last I told you all, we were headed to Peter Pan's Flight. I think the ride is cute, I think it needs updating but overall, I love it. As many of you will know if you read my PTR, I am recovering from major abdominal surgery. I am just over 3 weeks post op. Well...as I was getting off the ride they abruptly stopped it with no notice and I was thrown into the bar which slammed across two of my incisions. I almost immediately passed out from pain.

1st....ride....of.....the....trip

SERIOUSLY? My mom wanted to take me back to the hotel (she really wanted to take me to the hospital but that wasn't happening) But I was trying not to cry in a corner of Fantasyland. My mom didn't know what to do to help me. I didn't know if my first ride of the day ended my trip. We decided to just stroll (in my case, roll) around New Fantasyland and see how I felt. My mom went to the bathroom and I rode my scooter into Gaston's to get something to eat so I could take my pain meds which were now very needed. I always try really hard to be nice to CMs. I know how hard they work and how many people aren't exactly nice to them. I couldn't get out of my scooter because of the pain and a nice CM saw me struggling. She asked me what I was ordering. I said that I would like the hummus and chips. She came back with my hummus and a LeFou's Brew and told me it was on Mickey and to have a Magical day. I almost cried. She had no idea what had just happened and that in my head, my trip was unraveling right before my eyes in the first hour. She just did a nice thing for me and it turned my whole day around.

At this point it was 11:30 am. We had an ADR for Be Our Guest at 12:30. I still wasn't really in shape for any rides. We shopped in some stores, watch some ADORABLE interaction between Gaston and a few little princesses. It was alright. I wasn't sure where I was going to go from here but at least I was trying.

I am sorry I didn't update, things got insane. To be honest I feel like you know what, a word I don't use. I need to try to get some sleep because I am attempting Epcot tomorrow. Will do live updates and also will finish today's update. Hope everyone is good.

agh, thats awful.. on the first day, too.
,_,
<3 best of wishes

We just are finishing breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. It was wonderful. The character interaction was great and both of us enjoyed everything that we had! I give it a gold star. Now we have to run back to our room (we took our car) to pick up the scooter and then we are off to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter