Live365.com listeners?

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Which station on 365 do you listen to for Disney Park music?
I would love to hear Soarin, Wishes, IllumiNations at work?
I listen to KingdomTrips and I have been loving that, but I was just wondering what other stations are good for the park experience?

Castmembers radio
Dis radio
E Ticket
Intercot
ItAllStartedWithAMouse
Mouse House
Mouse Junkies
Park Hopper Radio
Sorcerer Radio
WDWLive
MouseWorld

just to name a few ;)

i am a member as well and listen all the time.

I recomment D-magic. They have music from MK on Sun, Tue, Fri; EP on Mon, Thur, Sat and AK and DS on Wed. Every night they play closing park fireworks. Starting around 8:30 each night they play Illuminations preshow music and Illuminations.

Dis Radio often plays Illuminations mid-mornings (I think Soaring is played around that time as well.)

There are a lot of great Disney park stations on Live365. I tend to flip around depending on my mood!

Mouseworld Radio is what i normally listen to because I like the Epcot music they play.

I'll also listen to Dis Radio.

Magical Mouse Radio is a new station and its fantastic. It has themes like this morning is "World Showcase Wednesday" and at 1PM eastern it will be Halloween hour and you can hear Boo To You, Hallowishes, etc. Its really great...check it out! :cool1:

I am VIP to listen on my iPhone. Its very worth it to me. :thumbsup2

I listen everyday at work for happy background music. It sure beats the hum of the computers, which drives me crazy! Plus, its my happy music! But I'm not a VIP member and yes there are commercials every once in a while and you have to click every couple of hours to let them know you are still there so it will keep broadcasting, but its worth it to me to hear park music, attraction music, etc. Although my co-worker gets a little confused when she hears the screams from Haunted Mansion or when they are singing "Canada, my canada!" or when the submarine guy is going "Dive, Dive, Dive!" lol!!!

Also try Mouseworld Talk, it loops the "Sounds like Disney" and "Disneyfied" Series from the BBC. Mini documentaries about the music of Disney and the movies.

I listen to many of the ones listed, but I also like Radio Buena Vista--especially when they are doing Tommorowland and Epcot.:goodvibes

Rachel:earsboy::earsgirl::earsboy::earsgirl:

My faves are:

Music From the Mouse
Park Hopper Radio
MouseJunkies
INTERCOT Radio
D-Magic Radio 2.0
CastMembers Radio
Mouse House Radio
Mouse Radio
Sorcerer Radio - WDW
MouseWorld Radio (4 different)
WDW Theme Park Radio

All these play strictly park/resort music, which is just what I want to hear. No movie songs or anything like that. I want to feel like I am strolling through the parks. :cloud9:

Thank goodness I am alone in my office, and can listen all day at work... I think I would go crazy without it!! Listening to a full ride-through of Haunted Mansion as I type this. :goodvibes I'm a VIP subscriber, and I can't imagine a better use of $6 a month.

Several of you have listed stations I don't have in my presets! Going to fix that right now!! :yay:

Sorcerer Radio is my favorite. They have a morning show every morning at 8am EST called The TikiRoom Morning Show, and they also play park music, and Illuminations, Wishes, and Fantasmic every night. In addition, they sometimes have "request hours" where you can log onto their website www.srsounds.com and log into chat room and request a song for immediate play. Really cool station....

Also, I am not a VIP and just wanted to let people know that the regular membership works just as well...its free too, and there are some commercials every so often but they arn't too bothersome.

I also really like Sorcerer Radio. The live shows (especially the live morning drive-time show) is a nice touch. Better than listening to inane banter on the talk-radio shows on the drive into work in the morning.

I prefer d-cot.com. They let you pick your own songs and have tons of music. You can may your own playlists and pick music specific to parks and even hotels. Highly recommended.

I am a VIP member and for me, it is worth every cent. Thanks to all of you, I will be trying some of the stations you listed that I have not heard. I also listen to D-Cot.com and love it, especially that you can choose your favorites and then play them randomly. :)

This thread would be a better fit over on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter