Live365.com listeners?

What is Live365.com?????? How do you subscribe? Any info would be great, I LOVE listening to park music, and if there is a way to listen to it on my radio/phone/computer, or whatever I am very interested. TIA.

What is Live365.com?????? How do you subscribe? Any info would be great, I LOVE listening to park music, and if there is a way to listen to it on my radio/phone/computer, or whatever I am very interested. TIA.

its internet radio...you can use on your computer and on some phones....just go to live365.com and it'll tell you more. you can sign up for free or pay to be VIP. VIP members get no commercials.

its internet radio...you can use on your computer and on some phones....just go to live365.com and it'll tell you more. you can sign up for free or pay to be VIP. VIP members get no commercials.

Thank you soooo much for the info. I immediately went onto it and have been listening to it ever since. Right now I am on Mouse World Radio 2 and listening to "Horizons" and it is giving me a chill :goodvibes My DH also has an iphone and I had him look it up to see if there is an app, and there was :cool1:....it was free to dowload so now he can listen to the music at work as well, plus my kids will love listening to all of the classic movie songs. Thanks again :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter