• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LIVIN' IT UP, love that feeling! and feeling Goofy - Jan 2014! Complete! 6/21

Great updates and beautiful wishes pictures!! How is Annie?

Thank you! She said she is in pain but getting through with the help of pain meds

Your solo time looked great! I love just walking around the MK with nothing really in mind, it's so relaxing and you got some great shots!

BOG is the most perfect restaurant ever, I always feel like I'm dying a little bit in there. It looks SO much like movie. It's insane, I love it!

It was fun and different. GOOD different though :)
Seriously perfection. They should keep making places based off of other movies just like that ;)

Congrats on your medals!

Thank you! :yay:

WOW! Beautiful Wishes pics.

THANKS!!

Happy belated birthday!!!!

THANK YOU!! :cake:

January 14, 2014

Last night in my home

We headed back to OKW for our last night in my home. </3

I crawled up the stairs when I got back to the room. Those 39.3 miles still taking their toll. I dropped off my bag and grabbed my camera and mug and headed back out to the Hospitality House with mom because she wanted to see if we had enough points to book an extra day just so we could have a late check-out.....
Turns out we did not have enough because we used almost all of them for the Grand Villa to begin with LOL

Aunt Gail, Craig, Kristen, AJ, (and now Annie) were leaving tomorrow while mom and I were switching over to another resort. We had an early ADR the following morning and mom was kinda stressing out about everyone’s bags and stuff while we were at breakfast and after that. Obviously, the checked baggage would be checked and taken to the airport, and the big luggage for mom and moi would be transported to our next destination. The issue were the carry-ons. The CM told us that they can hold luggage in the back in a safe place along with cages they have for important stuff. So I felt a lot better about that since I had important stuff in my carry-on.

During the conversation with the CM I spotted some pins I wanted but of course I did not have mine with me. I told her I would be back to trade. I also wanted to grab my tripod for some nighttime photos of my home before we had to leave.

Mom and I headed back to the room. Mom said something to me asking if I had a good vacation and I was like it’s not over yet. The fact that so many people from the travel party were leaving the following day made it feel like our vacation was coming to an end as well. We still had 3 more nights; the party was just getting started.

We got back to the room and mom told the crew what was going on with the bags for the next day while I grabbed my pins and tripod and headed back out again. I also checked out the gift shop again deciding on my purchases for the following day because I guess I was too lazy to buy them now. I would have to come back for my shoes anyway so works for moi. I traded for a couple of pins and then took some shots. Even though I was SUPER excited to be going to a new resort (especially the one we were staying at) I was depressed that we were leaving my beautiful home. I've never stayed anywhere else!

DSC_0583_zps35f2507f.jpg

DSC_0588_zps4a59f3aa.jpg

DSC_0597_zps82305ad2.jpg

After I finished shooting, I headed back to the room to tackle the task of packing all my stuff.

I caught up with Annie about her departure plans for the following day. The Tragical Express was coming for her at 10:20. Our ADR was at 9:30 so sadly she would not be able to come with us.

I showered and started packing while Annie was sleeping. I was totally started freaking out about it because I was like “WHERE DID ALL THIS STUFF COME FROM?!?!”

Last night in my home. Switching over to *** tomorrow!

After I managed to finish packing all my stuff, I backed up my MK photos on the iPad.

OMG I did a way better job than I thought I did with shooting Wishes. I could cry.

January 15, 2014

Breakfast with my counterparts from Marathon Weekend

We got up pretty early the next day and started bringing all the luggage downstairs. We had to figure out what to do with all the leftover food too. There were several cans of beer left over that mom decided she would take with her.

Since I was all packed and ready to go, I tried my best to straighten up the downstairs because that’s the right thing to do. Messes annoy me. Craig and Kristen and Aunt Gail had a ton of stuff that they were trying their best to get into all their bags. I called for bellhop to come get our stuff and drive us to the HH. Eventually, someone came and I was so impressed that he was grabbing 2 bags at a time because they were H E A V Y.

DSC_0605_zpsa4b2ce5d.jpg

Bye bye, OKW.

By some miracle, everything and everyone fit into the cart. I noticed that the gas and brake pedals were marked with ‘stop’ and ‘go’. True story. I have the photo if you don’t believe me.

We got to the HH and the rest of the crew checked in and checked their luggage. Mom and got set up with bell hop to hold our bags. It was actually pretty easy. For the other luggage they needed our last name and both of the resorts so they knew where it had to go. For the carry-on stuff, they have little luggage tags so the bags could be identified and you get a piece of the tag. You would hand them your piece of the tag when going to pick it up. It would have listed how many items you stored with them.
While the rest of the crew were checking their bags with the airport, Craig was playing the rearrange the stuff in the suitcases game because the bags were over the weight limit. He spent a good 15/20 minutes doing that, rearranging, weighing, and repeating until he finally got all the bags under the weight limit.
As soon as that was done, we hoped on the first MK bus that came our way. But first, we all said goodbye to Annie. :(

It appeared we were running late for our ADR….AGAIN! OY!
When the MK bus came, I was right behind mom as she was getting on so I said to her “We’re sure it’s going to the Magic Kingdom, right?”

And she just stopped dead in her tracks laughing. We were all sitting/standing near the front of the bus so on the way to MK mom was sharing bus story from the previous day with the bus driver. Turns out, the computer system glitches often, and the drivers have no idea what the outside of the bus says. The driver has the route they know they are supposed to drive. This bus driver said he doesn't like the new computer system because he can’t interact with passengers the same way that they could with the old system.

Rather quickly...we arrived at our destination; the Contemporary. We even had some extra time to spare. We went upstairs and I checked us in for our ADR at Chef Mickey’s!

DSC_0613_zps01a18c29.jpg

We were seated in the back corner in that "middle" room. I wasted no time before I got up to get food!

DSC_0615_zpsb4268e5c.jpg

LURVE.

I scarfed it down because this food is da bomb.

Minnie was our first visitor. She said hi to AJ, but AJ wasn't having any of it. AND SHE SNUBBED ME! HOW RUDE! Geez, I know I didn't run the 10K but still.

Our next visitor was my counterpart from the whole trip, GOOFY! I showed off my Goofy medal to the Goof himself.

DSC_0628_zps208b560d.jpg

Next was the mouse! I showed him my Mickey marathon medal.

DSC_0631_zps6a90ecb7.jpg

I was probably working on my second plate at this point because #PoohSized
So the obvious next step was something for my sweet teeth. I decided on some chocolate croissants because they needed to redeem themselves from that disappointment in France from my 2012 trip. My twin will be thrilled to find out that these lived up to the hype.

DSC_0633_zps3f8e1e24.jpg

Next was Donald Duck, #1. Right Donald??

DSC_0639_zpsb61a0eb8.jpg

Minnie made her rounds again, and guess what? SNUBBED AGAIN!!!

Pluto was our last visitor. I didn't have a medal for you either, but he did not snub moi.

DSC_0642_zps150c278d.jpg

DSC_0643_zps35473f27.jpg

We finished and paid in what I thought was record time. So fast, in fact I think Annie could have came to breakfast with us.

Craig, Kris, and AJ headed back to OKW to chill by the pool until they had to leave. Aunt Gail came with mom and myself to go check-in/see if our room was ready at our next resort.

Ooh thank GOD the beer wasn't left behind. That would have been tragic. ;)

"Stop" and "Go" :rotfl2: I know a few people that would benefit from that actually.

That's interesting about the bus computer system since at least it does explain the weirdness of the prior day.

I'm now convinced that Minnie is one of those girls that just doesn't like girls. :sad2: Snubbed TWICE... How Rude!

Hi Meg! I stumbled upon your TR Friday night and I've been reading it all weekend catching up! Congrats on Goofy! That's amazing! I run cross country and track for my university and my roommate/teammate and I are running our first half marathon in May we're pretty excited and nervous. I really want to do the Glass Slipper Challenge in Feb 2015. I love your pictures also! What kind of camera do you have? Also congrats to Annie and your cousins on their races too. It's such a bummer that Annie had to go home early. Can't wait to read more!
-Grace

Come on Minnie...what's the deal! You are better than that!!! RUDE!

Just reading everyone's check out plans stressed me out haha, but I'm glad everyone got off without a hitch.

Cute pictures at Chef Mickey's. I haven't been there in forever but that may need to happen soon!

January 15, 2014

"Riding the rails"

Aunt Gail, mom and I took the escalator downstairs and then went outside and walked over to our next resort. Hopefully you figured out where we were staying for the remainder of the trip.

DSC_0644_zps662b3a18.jpg

BAY LAKE TOWER!!!!! I was SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!
This resort was/is on the top of my resorts I want to stay at list.

DSC_0645_zps75dae113.jpg

DSC_0646_zps1c59445d.jpg

We went in and I went over to the Online Check-in desk. I felt like I was there for a long time but oh well. The CM asked for our MagicBands at one point. He also asked us if we wanted to wait for a room that fit with our online check-in requests or did we want a room that was ready now. We picked one that was ready now. It was on the 7th floor.

DSC_0648_zps23662510.jpg

So after he gave us some KTTW cards, we went down the hall to the elevators. We got up to the 7th floor and found our room.

And then I died.

IN MY ROOM AT BAY LAKE TOWER OMG DEAD

No but really. It was everything I've dreamed about and more. I was in such awe that I did not even take any photos. But never fear, that will come later. We booked a 1 BR, lake view and it was absolutely gorgeous and perfect. AND THAT VIEW!!! I was/am SO SO SO in love with that room. Can I just move in now please?

STOP
BeCC4cdIMAAA3Wl.jpg

So after I died and all, mom and Aunt Gail were heading out for one last hurrah-vacation drink. I dropped off my backpack and changed since my plans for the day were to head to Typhoon Lagoon. I took the Skywalk over to the Contemp and then went downstairs to the bus stop.

BeCHNALCUAAwlgU.jpg

Solo adventure to Typhoon Lagoon

It was a tad chilly this day, but it was still nice out. I waited and waited and waited and finally a DTD bus came. This bus didn’t have DTD/TL lagoon on it like they did all week long so I asked the bus driver if it was going to TL. NOPE. TL was closed that day due to weather.
What.
Omg it wasn’t THAT cold. You damn Floridians.

Jk
TL was closed due to cold weather

So I texted my mom that TL was closed. She asked if I wanted her and Aunt Gail to wait for me. Yes please. I ran back upstairs and changed and grabbed my camera and then headed over to the MK monorail station.

DSC_0650_zpsd1e134f7.jpg

I wanted to see how long the walk from BLT to MK was AND I was on the lookout for one of those tiles belonging to one of our co-workers. I was too lazy to look at my phone for the monorail beams that his tile is in between, so I thought it was one set...but I was wrong and obviously couldn't find it. Next time.

DSC_0652_zpsec547f23.jpg

Mom and Aunt Gail were at the Poly, so that was my new destination.

DSC_0653_zpsa8da6474.jpg

DSC_0657_zps982586ad.jpg

DSC_0658_zps30d972ef.jpg

Everyone got off at the Contemp soooo

DSC_0664_zps5ef35682.jpg

Soon I was arriving at the Poly.

The monorail voice guy (the new one...I don't like) just said Aloha >>>

I spotted my mom and Aunt Gail waiting for me.

Just waved to my mom from the monorail #dislife

DSC_0665_zps65bd71c9.jpg

We headed into the Poly to find a place that was serving alcohol. It was only 12 at this point, so they were having a problem finding a place serving alcohol at this time of the day. To quote my aunt: "I'm riding the rails looking for a beer."

DSC_0666_zps6580ef43.jpg

DSC_0668_zpsc374eec9.jpg

We headed downstairs and outside to the pool area.

DSC_0676_zps29705ff5.jpg

DSC_0678_zps04671e6f.jpg

DSC_0680_zps3f0cef36.jpg

We eventually found the outside pool bar. Which was abandoned. Eventually a CM came out and Mr. Personality served whatever drinks they ordered. I took this time to take some photos of one of my favorite resorts.

DSC_0684_zpsd92fb3e1.jpg

DSC_0689_zps4ffde992.jpg

DSC_0690_zps839317c3.jpg

DSC_0691_zps7c8c7ec9.jpg

The bar had a cute phone though.

DSC_0692_zps7024eed8.jpg

January 15, 2014

Elsa da gangsta

DSC_0693_zps859c3b44.jpg

DSC_0695_zpscf3763d1.jpg

DSC_0696_zps4ec397ec.jpg

DSC_0697_zps59d593f4.jpg

DSC_0699_zps9879c052.jpg

DSC_0703_zps42afbe2c.jpg

They/we relocated from the bar to the tables to enjoy their drinks. At this time, a recreation CM came out with all her stuff and was dancing (alone) to the music she had playing. I give those CM's a lot of credit. It's gotta be tough during the slower seasons especially when you have a bunch of poops vacationing who don't wanna participate.

Then she started a bean bag toss game for the kids and obviously I joined in because I am 5 (actually, I have now turned 6 while writing this TR since my birthday was a little more than a week ago).
All participants got a prize from the prize chest. I impulsively decided on a pair of snowflake shutter shades because Elsa...

Mom and aunt Gail finished their drinks so we decided to make our way back to OKW.

DSC_0707_zps4399c17a.jpg

We took the Monorail over to MK to grabbed a bus.

DSC_0714_zps160b5b61.jpg

DSC_0716_zps47f65073.jpg

DSC_0719_zps8b18a76e.jpg

DSC_0720_zpsac3ae5cf.jpg

DSC_0721_zps6b40ad21.jpg

We got back to OKW and it must have been close to Tragical Express pickup time for the crew because they were hanging out near the Hospitality House. Or maybe that was because aunt Gail texted them. I don't know.

DSC_0725_zps038c4e20.jpg

DSC_0726_zpsede7a8ef.jpg

DSC_0728_zps7eda9d05.jpg

DSC_0730_zps6871acb3.jpg

DSC_0731_zps6da5acfb.jpg

DSC_0737_zps7f4a867a.jpg

DSC_0738_zps62d968e2.jpg

I went to the gift shop and picked up my shoes and then I bought an OKW shirt and a nice DVC Member travel mug so I could have a new cup for the ride to work. Then mom and I went to bell hop and got out bags. Then we said goodbye to the crew and mom and I headed off back to BLT for part 3 of the trip.

We took a bus over to DTD. Mom had to use the bathroom, and my bag was like 30 pounds so I stayed at the bus stop with all the bags.

Remember when I mentioned that mom took all the left over beer? I'm just going to put this here...

IMG_2774_zpse7af5fa2.jpg

As soon as my mom got back from the bathroom, a Contemp bus came. Perf.
By the way, it felt weird not to say 'an OKW bus came'

January 15, 2014

"Megan, is it raining?"

We made it back to the Contemp/BLT. As we were walking to BLT, I hear my mom yell out from behind me: "Megan, is it raining?"

Umm noooo.

I turned around and I saw a trail of liquid on the side walk leading back to the bus stop.
My mom felt something drip on her leg. She quickly realized that that drip she thought was rain was actually beer. One exploded in her bag. LOL!!
Together, we quickly emptied out her purse on the walkway from BLT to the bus stop because she had all the essentials in there....phone...camera....iPad...eReader. Luckily, nothing got wet or damaged. But now she was upset that there was a beer swimming pool in her purse. I had a good laugh about it.

We hurried up to our room so she could clean out the bag.

While she did that, I took some pictures of our home for the next several days.

DSC_0739_zpse3320f44.jpg

DSC_0740_zpsc3b63453.jpg

Where can I buy one of these? Serious question.

DSC_0741_zps4b8d4521.jpg

DSC_0743_zps96136115.jpg

DSC_0752_zpse83afa31.jpg

DSC_0754_zps6e045ca7.jpg

DSC_0758_zps414a4f3d.jpg

DSC_0765_zps114c4f2b.jpg

DSC_0767_zps2d5c7caa.jpg

DSC_0769_zpsc0f9c257.jpg

DSC_0771_zpsc46639be.jpg

DSC_0773_zps6d862b2a.jpg

DSC_0774_zps8c6a319d.jpg

DSC_0775_zps477f9dac.jpg

DSC_0777_zpscdede9d9.jpg

DSC_0779_zps13548a9d.jpg

DSC_0782_zps5e25edfd.jpg

DSC_0786_zps6b744141.jpg
[

DSC_0790_zpsdb1f40da.jpg

DSC_0794_zps76d7a9e2.jpg

[
DSC_0799_zps9896f11f.jpg

DSC_0800_zps9986253f.jpg

[
DSC_0801_zps9ae2a3c9.jpg

DSC_0802_zps45101265.jpg

hi.

DSC_0803_zpsb5a4fb6d.jpg

January 15, 2014

Contemporary livin'

DSC_0805_zpsf114079c.jpg

I photographed almost everything but the kitchen since mom was cleaning her stuff from the beer explosion, but now she had cleaned up her mess so I could shoot the kitchen.

DSC_0806_zps551a995f.jpg

DSC_0812_zps3d2aa272.jpg

Da coolest pantry.

DSC_0823_zps3bf6f540.jpg

DSC_0827_zps427c987c.jpg

I was hungry so I shoved 2 rice krispies treats that my mom took from Chef Mickey's in my mouth while we were deciding what to do next. I called bell hop to see where our bags were because now mom was paranoid about a beer exploding in her suitcase. WHY would you put a can of beer in your suitcase to begin with is beyond me...but anyway. Our bags were here so they told us they would be right up.
Once our bags arrived and mom saw that the beer was intact, she felt a millions times better and could now relax. I changed into jeans since it was getting colder out.

Mom was hungry so we went out to find some food.

DSC_0829_zps6ac55949.jpg

DSC_0832_zps81da56da.jpg

DSC_0833_zps74ca4490.jpg

DSC_0852_zps38471b0c.jpg

I need this too.

We decided to take a walk over to the Contemp.

DSC_0836_zps9a7f5ce1.jpg

DSC_0838_zpsbc71dbd6.jpg

DSC_0839_zps3292b9e4.jpg

DSC_0840_zps4979f017.jpg

DSC_0841_zps8befe964.jpg

On the walk over, I spotted something I was VERY excited to see!

DSC_0842_zps02233867.jpg

The jogging trail sign! Real talk, I want this sign very very very much. I want to steal it.

DSC_0844_zpsd73bc28b.jpg

We went up to check out the selection at Contemp Cafe.

DSC_0850_zps63465205.jpg

DSC_0851_zps655aba66.jpg

I saw the Frozen cupcake that I really wanted. Nothing seemed to be appealing to mom at the time so then we decided to take a ride over to the Poly and grab something from Captain Cook's.

NBD let's just hop on the monorail over to the Poly >>>>

I wasn't going to get anything to eat because again...I gorged myself that morning at breakfast but mom offered to treat me and it's pretty hard to say no to free food. #PoohSized

DSC_0854_zpsaf3010ec.jpg

I decided on the stir-fry noodles which had (and let me pull this from wdwinfo.com "Chicken & vegetables with Udon noodles in lemon grass-infused sauce garnished with fried wontons) and it was REALLY GOOD! If you haven't figured it out, I loves Asian and Asian inspired food. I don't eat a huge variety of it but still. Even though I was a tad nervous about the lemon grass-infused sauce, the entire dish was very tasty. The wontons were really fresh and crispy.

DSC_0860_zps2105b6c4.jpg

I would get this again in a heart beat. Give moi a Dole whip and I am all set.

While I was waiting for that foodI was texting the twin because now that Annie left, we decided to make an ADR for our DAK play date the following day.

Tonga toast and yak and yeti with @LifeDis on Friday #poohsized

We finished up and refilled that 'rapid fill' cup for the way back.

DSC_0861_zps72ec98a1.jpg

DSC_0865_zps7c22889a.jpg

We went upstairs and looked in the gift shop and lo and behold they suddenly had some Frozen merch! I really wanted both the Elsa and Anna doll, but I settled on the Elsa one...because I am 5/6.

We hoped on the monorail back to BLT.

We checked out the gift shops at the Contemp when we got back and they had the dolls too!

DSC_0870_zps232ae7bf.jpg

DSC_0866_zpsa61b147c.jpg

I tweeted a picture of the "I conquered it's a small world" shirt to @DisneyKid4Life for obvious reasons.

After we swept the shops a couple of times looking for a stupid* pin for our co-worker, we headed back to the room to chill for a bit before Wishes.

January 15, 2014

Shooting from Top of the World

We took the Skywalk over.

DSC_0874_zps442b390e.jpg

DSC_0875_zps4eab02ec.jpg

Still up.

DSC_0879_zpsf9ee0e7a.jpg

DSC_0881_zpsb84f3c8b.jpg

Mom and I chilled out for a bit. We sat on the couch in the dark and watched a couple of loops of Duffy because DUFFY.

Waiting for Duffy with mommy

We can watch Duffy together tomorrow@LifeDis #livinituplovethatfeeling

I was texting Meg Meg at this point and I shared with her my Frozen findings including the snowflake shutter shades. So she dubbed Elsa as a ganster.

Yo yo I got ma snowflake shutter shades just call me Elsa da gangsta @LifeDis

Later on, I grabbed my gear for Wishes and put on a jacket and we headed down stairs to get tee special elevator to get up to Top of the World Lounge.

DSC_0883_zpsbb4626c2.jpg

It was windy. But no bother, I was excited to be up there. I set up my tripod which at this point and time I realized that I really dislike this one. I watched CTM and then it was time for Wishes...again.
The piped in music is phenomenal up there.

DSC_0895_zpsc8d8417f.jpg

DSC_0896_zpseb5072b5.jpg

DSC_0897_zps1b1e7f0a.jpg

DSC_0900_zps62d65368.jpg

DSC_0902_zpsa849ce39.jpg

DSC_0905_zpsf8a76761.jpg

DSC_0910_zpsa7d4b518.jpg

It felt super weird to see the fireworks from a totally different angle-perspective. It was a little challenging to shoot.

DSC_0918_zpsdab5d809.jpg

DSC_0920_zps2ddd2bc1.jpg

We headed back to our room for the night. Mom did like a billion loads of laundry for some reason and the noises the machine was making was scaring the crap out of me.

Even though I really wanted to go to Typhoon Lagoon, this 'rest' day was something that my body really needed after Goofy and then Epcot and MK. If it was up to moi, Monday would have been A REST DAY but that is neither here or there. This was a fun, low key day with my mom.

We watched some more Duffy and Stacey before bed.

I can see the Electrical Water Pageant from our bedroom

It's casual.

Continue

Ooh thank GOD the beer wasn't left behind. That would have been tragic. ;)

"Stop" and "Go" :rotfl2: I know a few people that would benefit from that actually.

That's interesting about the bus computer system since at least it does explain the weirdness of the prior day.

I'm now convinced that Minnie is one of those girls that just doesn't like girls. :sad2: Snubbed TWICE... How Rude!

Oh thank God is right. But wait...it get's better.

I didn't realize it until after my mom told me, but I DO recall a time when the drivers would interact much more with riders...that's sad.

I think you're right! There's no other way to explain it. Rude.

Your wishes pictures turned out SO well! Completely worth carrying the tripod along for!!

Thank you!!!

Hi Meg! I stumbled upon your TR Friday night and I've been reading it all weekend catching up! Congrats on Goofy! That's amazing! I run cross country and track for my university and my roommate/teammate and I are running our first half marathon in May we're pretty excited and nervous. I really want to do the Glass Slipper Challenge in Feb 2015. I love your pictures also! What kind of camera do you have? Also congrats to Annie and your cousins on their races too. It's such a bummer that Annie had to go home early. Can't wait to read more!
-Grace

Hello! Thanks for reading! :yay:
Thank you! Good luck to you both! You should most likely have great weather for a half. I'll be running the GSC in Feb 2015, maybe I'll see you there!!?
Thank you again! Currently I'm using a Nikon D60

Come on Minnie...what's the deal! You are better than that!!! RUDE!

What's the deal is right! :furious:

Just reading everyone's check out plans stressed me out haha, but I'm glad everyone got off without a hitch.

Cute pictures at Chef Mickey's. I haven't been there in forever but that may need to happen soon!

Stress... I just wanted to bang my head against the wall watching the repacking of the luggage game.
Chef Mickey's is da bomb. (But I haven't been for anything besides bfast in over 20 years.)

Oh YAY Bay Lake Tower! I would never want to leave either I have always wanted to stay at the Contemp/BLT. So jealous.

AND YAY I knew all the Frozen trivia answers.

WALKWAY TO MAGIC KINGDOM... Yes Please!! NEW MONORAIL VOICE GUY... NO Please.

Ahhh that phone. I saw one a while back at a local flea market and I'm so bummed I didn't buy it. It was the old school one with the rotary.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEG!! :bday:

Wow that room is impressive. I especially love the dining table. Such a neat touch.

OK Meg. If/when you stay there again, see if you can somehow get that picture of the castle that's divided into six squares out without anyone noticing. I need it!! OK, thanks!

AHHHHH I REMEMBER THAT TWEET LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY!!!! :love: And now I know where you were. I was WAY off guessing Mouse Gears. :scared:

GAH Wishes from that vantage point WITH soundtrack would equal me dying.

This comment is going to be long oh whale*

Yes, the bus drivers used to interact with the guests so much more but we can’t have nice things

FOOOD YAYYY

Love these character pics

OH THANK GOD that chocolate croissant made up for last time.

BLT FTW!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL AT TL BEING CLOSED
#livinginFLprobs

Monorail red ♥

It is crazy to look at the beach pic and see what little construction they had done on the bungalows

Poly pics >>>>

JUST STARTED CRACKING UP AT THE PIC OF THE BEER IN HER PURSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lmao::rotfl:

The purse

BRING ON THE BLT PICS

GAHHHHH I LOVE(D) THAT ROOM

Hey it’s moi’s bathroom

Um yes you need that sign the end

NOOODLES

HATE THOSE RAPID FILL PAPER CUPS WITH A PASSION

TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUM!

Gangstah**

WISHES!

Wait. How many loads of laundry did she do?! :rotfl2:

Oh YAY Bay Lake Tower! I would never want to leave either I have always wanted to stay at the Contemp/BLT. So jealous.

AND YAY I knew all the Frozen trivia answers.

WALKWAY TO MAGIC KINGDOM... Yes Please!! NEW MONORAIL VOICE GUY... NO Please.

Ahhh that phone. I saw one a while back at a local flea market and I'm so bummed I didn't buy it. It was the old school one with the rotary.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEG!! :bday:

Wow that room is impressive. I especially love the dining table. Such a neat touch.

OK Meg. If/when you stay there again, see if you can somehow get that picture of the castle that's divided into six squares out without anyone noticing. I need it!! OK, thanks!

AHHHHH I REMEMBER THAT TWEET LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY!!!! :love: And now I know where you were. I was WAY off guessing Mouse Gears. :scared:

GAH Wishes from that vantage point WITH soundtrack would equal me dying.

I have always loved and wanted to stay at the Contemp...so when I found out that it was getting a sister DVC resort.... NEEDED TO HAPPEN. I am still in love. I think about that room all the time...fondly. An entire page or 2 is devoted to it in my awesome little photo book I made post-trip.

Yeah really, new voice guys need to go away.

THANK YOU!! :)

The dining table is def one of my favorites, I mean a cute little booth in your room? What's not to love

I need to/will stay there again and I will do my best for you. There are a lot of things that need to come home with me so I might as well get good at it... :rolleyes1

Bay View Gifts at the Contemp..stealing your shirt. I think I saw it at WoD too. You should be getting royalties on that or something

This comment is going to be long oh whale*

Yes, the bus drivers used to interact with the guests so much more but we can’t have nice things

FOOOD YAYYY

Love these character pics

OH THANK GOD that chocolate croissant made up for last time.

BLT FTW!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL AT TL BEING CLOSED
#livinginFLprobs

Monorail red ♥

It is crazy to look at the beach pic and see what little construction they had done on the bungalows

Poly pics >>>>

JUST STARTED CRACKING UP AT THE PIC OF THE BEER IN HER PURSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lmao::rotfl:

The purse

BRING ON THE BLT PICS

GAHHHHH I LOVE(D) THAT ROOM

Hey it’s moi’s bathroom

Um yes you need that sign the end

NOOODLES

HATE THOSE RAPID FILL PAPER CUPS WITH A PASSION

TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUM!

Gangstah**

WISHES!

Wait. How many loads of laundry did she do?! :rotfl2:

#thatwhalecrap
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS
Disney breakfasts >>>>>>>>>>>
:)
So good I had 2. TOTALLY made up for that appalling crap from France. Turlettes.
CAN WE GO BACK OR??
Wasn't most of that still a big mystery at the time?
THE BEER :rotfl2:
WE NEED TO GO BACK
LOL it IS your bathroom.
YOU DID NOT GIVE MOI YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE NOODLES. Thinking about them....now I'm upset about CC being closed again....... but bread pudding
O M G I am sorry I spelled it wrong
idk it was literally* never ending laundry with her what the crap?

Hi!

I found your report last week and have just finished reading all your posts so far... I love how you write and so far it sounds like an incredible runcation/vacation!
I was there January 9-14th this year and ran the half marathon ... my first ever race (except for Castaway Cay 5k last summer) and I absolutely loved it.. I'm not sure how I'd do in a full marathon so to read about the Goofy is amazing. Well done! 'Ohana is definitely where I would have gone for dinner on Sunday to celebrate all those miles too :)

Btw I did the same thing in the Norway pavilion.. went in search of Frozen merchandise, bought a pin.. then got far too excited when I caught a glimpse of Anna and Elsa through the doorway ;)

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Emma princess:

Great updates!!
Love Bay Lake Towers pics. Cant wait to see more.

I am thinking of renting points for my next trip to WDW(January 2015) and so far OKW and BLT are two of the four properties I am looking at.

More pics, please!!

Hi!

I found your report last week and have just finished reading all your posts so far... I love how you write and so far it sounds like an incredible runcation/vacation!
I was there January 9-14th this year and ran the half marathon ... my first ever race (except for Castaway Cay 5k last summer) and I absolutely loved it.. I'm not sure how I'd do in a full marathon so to read about the Goofy is amazing. Well done! 'Ohana is definitely where I would have gone for dinner on Sunday to celebrate all those miles too :)

Btw I did the same thing in the Norway pavilion.. went in search of Frozen merchandise, bought a pin.. then got far too excited when I caught a glimpse of Anna and Elsa through the doorway ;)

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Emma princess:

Awwwww thank you so much!! :blush:
YAY congrats to you!! Extra points because it was HOT that day. 'Ohana is/was the perfect choice for a post race dinner to get all those lost calories back ;)

I wasn't expecting to see a small glimpse of them! *dies*

Great updates!!
Love Bay Lake Towers pics. Cant wait to see more.

I am thinking of renting points for my next trip to WDW(January 2015) and so far OKW and BLT are two of the four properties I am looking at.

More pics, please!!

Well I have absolutely nothing but amazing things to say about both of those 2 choices ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter