living a natural lifestyle

so what do you do?

i went to disney today and bought this pullover made from post-consumer products. it's wicked comfortable and smells really good. it's called Earth Ragz.
i also like tom's of maine toothpaste.

My bra is made out of Earth friendly material.
Or something like that xD
It's organic.

Tea tree oil cures everything, I'm thoroughly convinced of it...

mmmm tea tree oil=heaven/

i use lots of burt's bees products, they are natural.

i also like to try and eat locally bought food as much as possible (like, buying from a farmers market as opposed to grocery stores)

my town has started this program where you can put biodegradable materials into a green bin to be collected with your weekly garbage.
It's like composting, but instead of everyone having their own composter, you just give all your compost to the city and they put it in one BIG composter :goodvibes

i haven't bought any clothes in a long time, but I'll be sure to look out for those earth-friendly items. :goodvibes

We recycle...for money.

That's about it. Living a "natural" lifestyle isn't one of my top priorities. It's not one of my top 800 priorities.

My family also has these things called Green Boxes (they're green, and they're a plastic box). We bought them years, and years ago, so we wouldn't have an unreasonable amount of plastic bags after getting the groceries.
Now, the grocery store we bought them at, are going back to using Green Boxes and 'Green bags'. Everything is becoming green xD

I'm a vegetarian and our family eats mostly organic and we recycle a lot. Oh, we bring our own grocery bags that are made of canvas and stuff =)

We recycle.
I... eat... vegetables?

That's about it, really. I wouldn't dream of being a vegetarian. I won't give up bacon. Ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter