Living Topiaries

Living topiaries and dole whips with spiced rum...seriously can't wait!

That is soo cool. I'm not telling DH and DS about it so they're surprised by it!

And in case I haven't said it yet today FOUR MORE DAYS til we leave!! :cool1:

The one year, in the past 4 some years, our trip will fall AFTER flower and garden and all these awesome new things will be there!!! We go the week after it ends :,(

At least we are going to the World - I shouldn't complain. :) I hope everyone enjoys it! We'll be living vicariously through you

That will be cool, I'm not going to prepare my dd and her friend before we go and hopefully they will get a kick out of it.

I CAN'T WAIT! This makes waiting for our trip in may even harder!!

I wonder if you'll be able to ask A CM if they are out... Like you can with characters?

Flower and Garden festival is my favorite event Disney does each year. This year could be the best yet!

That is an exciting change! Can't wait for May. Although my kids usually aren't too phased by F&G, this will definitely peak their interest. I on the other hand love F&G and will leave with a ton of pics and now we will have to get some video also. Thanks for sharing!

Oh my gosh, I can't wait! this is a wonderful idea! I always love F& G, but this year they are outdoing themselves!

This is so great! The little girl's face was precious when she was posing for the picture and he moved. Her mouth dropped open and it was so darn cute! I can't wait!!! We have only ever caught the tail end of the festival when some of the topiaries are still out, but most have been taken down by then. So excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter