LL+ time changed on me AFTER purchase

DisneyFave

Mouseketeer
Hi! I reserved a LL+ for Remy and the time changed on me AFTER I purchased it. Now it’s past my kiddos bedtime so this is a total waste! It said 3:40 when I went to buy it, then I had to sign in, and then the time changed on me to 7:40pm which I only saw after the purchase was complete. What the heck?! Do I have any recourse??

Unless you took a screenshot they won't do anything. This is happening alot and it's kinda sad they can't fix this "bug". Maybe go to your hotel manager and ask but most people in here end up in line at the blue umbrellas and they can't do anything about it. So at best maybe a refund after waiting an hour .

This isn’t even poorly performing glitchy tech. This system is doing exactly what it was programmed to do. And for the life of me I can’t imagine why they designed it that way.

Last edited:
I would try to talk to Guest Services or the blue tents, if they are still there. These are in the parks.

This happened to me with RoTR when we were there last month. I called (407)-939-4357 and explained the situation (they werent surprised). I was patient with them and had very low expectations on how they could help. I was pretty flexible to have the time changed or the $$ refunded and the woman on the phone actually changed the time for me to what worked well with all my other plans for the day. I made sure to tell her on the phone how much she helped me and took the survey afterwards. I like to think that helps with good disney karma!

This happened to me with RoTR when we were there last month. I called (407)-939-4357 and explained the situation (they werent surprised). I was patient with them and had very low expectations on how they could help. I was pretty flexible to have the time changed or the $$ refunded and the woman on the phone actually changed the time for me to what worked well with all my other plans for the day. I made sure to tell her on the phone how much she helped me and took the survey afterwards. I like to think that helps with good disney karma!
I get that. But the system should be designed so you don't HAVE to do that. Hanging out on hold in a noisy theme park, when I should be doing other things, is not the way this system should work.

Hi! I reserved a LL+ for Remy and the time changed on me AFTER I purchased it. Now it’s past my kiddos bedtime so this is a total waste! It said 3:40 when I went to buy it, then I had to sign in, and then the time changed on me to 7:40pm which I only saw after the purchase was complete. What the heck?! Do I have any recourse??

VERY VERY COMMON. Sadly enough.

Happened to me pretty much every time we purchased ILL. It's one of the reasons the lines at the guest services kiosks are so long. You have to stand in line to have it cancelled and get your refund, after it gives a time that doesn't work for your group. I can just picture Chapek smiling like Mr Burns and saying excellent when he thinks about that scam of a process.

Several times the Guest Services CMs did say they were "aware" and "working" on it. Not sure if thats true or something they say just to calm down all the angry guests.

That happened to me more than once last week. I *think* if you stop to read the pages while you click through it does tell you that, but you can't stop and read, you have to just click and buy! For one ride (I think rotr) I picked 11:00, I think I saw something like 2:30 flash by when I clicked the next page, and when I got my confirmation it was for 7:30. I honestly had no idea for sure what times my ILLs were for until I got the email confirmation, because it took a while to show up on my plans page. It would be kind of a problem if you weren't planning on staying until the end of the day.

Is this how they intend for the system to work?! I am hoping this is not what they intended and they are trying to fix it.

I've also heard that even the time after check out can change. LIke, you thought you were buying 11 am, but you ended up with 2 pm. Before 2pm rolls around, your return time has changed to 7 pm.

Is this how they intend for the system to work?! I am hoping this is not what they intended and they are trying to fix it.

I've also heard that even the time after check out can change. LIke, you thought you were buying 11 am, but you ended up with 2 pm. Before 2pm rolls around, your return time has changed to 7 pm.
We can only hope.

We had this experience as well. It sucks!

But what happens if it conflicts with a dining reservation?

I DID plead my case to the blue shirts at the GE umbrella. She basically told me "it is what it is" (and kind of tried to make me feel stupid for it). I booked a REGULAR G+ for Slinky Dog for 9:30a,, by the time I completed the booking (seconds) it had changed to 7:30 PM.
Yup there system really needs a atleast 60 second save window for times when you click them. For Disney to not have this is archaic and frankly bad business.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter