LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the responses given and recommending Betty! Your experiences you've shared gave me peace about using them so I went ahead and purchased our 5 day hoppers for April :) Betty was very helpful and friendly! It's a pretty awesome deal though LMTC! 🤗
Thank you once again for the wonderful and kind words. It is always a pleasure to assist all.. Have a wonderful time :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Just got back from 4 days. Purchased Park Hoppers from Betty. E-ticket arrived plenty early via email. I added them to my account and then I took a paper copy with to the gate just in case. They scanned just fine at the gate and the E ticket converted to an actually park ticket number automatically. Bought MaxPass when I entered the Park. I made sure I had a credit card already on my account. Just make sure you either have the card with you or your memorize the 3 digit security code because the app does ask what the security code is when you purchase MaxPass each day. It only takes about 30 seconds to by MaxPass.

Just got back from 4 days. Purchased Park Hoppers from Betty. E-ticket arrived plenty early via email. I added them to my account and then I took a paper copy with to the gate just in case. They scanned just fine at the gate and the E ticket converted to an actually park ticket number automatically. Bought MaxPass when I entered the Park. I made sure I had a credit card already on my account. Just make sure you either have the card with you or your memorize the 3 digit security code because the app does ask what the security code is when you purchase MaxPass each day. It only takes about 30 seconds to by MaxPass.
That is great reading right there .. Makes me happy to see that all went well and you had a great time. Keep me in mind for future travels thank you

Good Morning all you Magical Disney Lovers...:butterfly Hope your holidays were filled with love and excitement. Valentine's day is just around the corner. Where's the best place to spend it ???? You got it the parks..... call me or email me at bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com or 1-888-591-2799 ext 17809. I look forward to hearing from you....

"Don't let anything or anyone dim your light"
:jester:

Has anyone used the Disney World parks tickets purchased through LMTC to book your fast passes for rides 60 days in advance. I don’t know if it’s possible with these tickets since it sounds like you usually only get them 30 days in advance. Thanks

Has anyone used the Disney World parks tickets purchased through LMTC to book your fast passes for rides 60 days in advance. I don’t know if it’s possible with these tickets since it sounds like you usually only get them 30 days in advance. Thanks

That's a good question! I'm pretty sure that the 60 day window is for onsite guests only. We do a Ft Wilderness package when we go to WDW, so I don't know if someone has booked a room at one of the onsite but purchased tickets from a 3rd party vendor if that qualifies for the 60 days. I'd think that if you can upload the tickets to MDE and then link to your room reservation you might be able to book at 60?

That's a good question! I'm pretty sure that the 60 day window is for onsite guests only. We do a Ft Wilderness package when we go to WDW, so I don't know if someone has booked a room at one of the onsite but purchased tickets from a 3rd party vendor if that qualifies for the 60 days. I'd think that if you can upload the tickets to MDE and then link to your room reservation you might be able to book at 60?

Doesn't matter how you acquire your tickets, if you are staying onnsite at wdw you get 60 days. This is why it's necessary to know when you get them. Not all 3rd party sellers get them to you prior to 60 days.

as anyone used the Disney World parks tickets purchased through LMTC to book your fast passes for rides 60 days in advance. I don’t know if it’s possible with these tickets since it sounds like you usually only get them 30 days in advance. Thanks

I sent an email to LMT asking about getting FP's at 60 days and was told "Our tickets are for 30 days prior "

Yes the 60 day window is for onsite guests (and good neighbor hotels (not sure if all or a certain few) and it usually does not matter where you get your tickets from with LMT being an exception. I have purchased tickets from Under Cover Tourist before and got my FP's at 60 days. Basically as long as the tickets can be linked prior to 60 days you are all set.

@afan I was typing as you were answering :)

As you mentioned not all 3rd party get them 60 days prior for WDW, LMT being one unfortunately.

Seems to me this is something that LMT may want to rethink, at least for WDW. I'd absolutely pay more for tickets from a 3rd party vendor in order to get them within the 60 day window.

As I mentioned it's moot for us because we book through WDTC. Again, we may pay a bit more than separate purchase, but for us it's worth the extra cost. It's a HUGE thing for us since we drag our TT from Nor Calif to WDW. We just like knowing everything is 'just so' and WDTC has always taken excellent care of us.

@afan I was typing as you were answering :)

As you mentioned not all 3rd party get them 60 days prior for WDW, LMT being one unfortunately.

Each contract is different so unfortunately no we do not get them 60 days out.. Very sorry for that inconvenience

Just circling back to echo everyone's great experiences now that our own trip is done. Great service and a great deal from start to finish. Never needed the printed tickets after we scanned them into the app from the email. We don't go often but I'm looking forward to purchasing from @babeblews and LMTC in the future.

Just circling back to echo everyone's great experiences now that our own trip is done. Great service and a great deal from start to finish. Never needed the printed tickets after we scanned them into the app from the email. We don't go often but I'm looking forward to purchasing from @babeblews and LMTC in the future.
Well that’s music to my ears. Thank you for your most kind words. It’s great to know that word of mouth recommendations still exist and are stronger than ever. Glad you all had a great time and a great experience. Always here to assist. Warm regards Betty Bmaslanka@hotelbeds.com. Or at @babeblews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter