LMTC Disneyland tickets no longer available?/Information on Refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used undercover tourist a couple of days ago. Had to call in and verified with them a small hold placed on visa(some security thing on their part).
Agent was helpful and nice and sent me the etickets a minute later!

I've used LMT several times and always called. Call the 800 # (and this way you also don't have to worry about the membership).

This is surprising and it doesn't seem to be related to a temporary hurricane issue. Maybe they are preparing to sell tickets with Maxpass? Hope so.

Yeah, I'm starting to get a little worried here! I don't have a trip planned until early next year, but still! LMT usually saved at least the price of one meal!

Oh no! I was going to buy my tickets for November on LMTC a few weeks ago but decided to wait and now they're gone! I hope they come back in time.

Oh no! I was going to buy my tickets for November on LMTC a few weeks ago but decided to wait and now they're gone! I hope they come back in time.

Same for us. We were waiting to sure up our plans for November.

But based on the comments from a few people who've called, I'm quite optimistic that they'll be back. (The most encouraging comments in this regard have been on another board, but it really does sound like they're supplier just ran out, which has apparently happened in the past as well).

We don't know for certain that they'll be back (or when), and, of course, we don't know if the price will be the same. But I think there is reason for cautious optimism.

Hello. I called lmtclub yesterday and they said to keep checking back because they have a new system it’s glitching, “systems aren’t talking to each other”.

I tried to purchase DL tickets over the weekend. No bueno. Left a messgae on the help line. Received an email that the are no longer authorized to sell DL tickets.
Flight Desk (Last Minute Travel Club)
Sep 14, 07:09 EDT
Good Day Valued Guest,

Thank you for contacting Last Minute Travel. If you are in need of Disneyland tickets we do apologize but unfortunately we are no longer permitted to sell this type of ticket on our website.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Warmest Regards,
Gina Roth
Specialty Service Supervisor

Someone mentioned previously that the tickets came from Tourico (or something like that if I remember right) who was either a supplier or sister company to LMTClub. I searched for Tourico’s website back then to see who they were and it redirected to another URL like the company was being rebranded, restructured or something like that. This could be a plausible explanation for each of the different answers they are giving people: out of stock, unavailable, systems not talking to each other, not being authorized to sell anymore, etc..

Hopefully, if that is the case tickets will become available again once all of those changes behind the scenes are completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter