• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LMTClub - no more tickets??

lori123

DIS Veteran
I've purchased tickets from LMTClub in the past and went to the site to possibly buy again but it says no tickets available? Is there a trick I am missing?

I just bought some 2 days ago (for first week of August). I had to play with the dates to get it to bring them up though. And, it doesn't matter what you put in for dates because the tickets don't have specific dates on them when you print them.

I just bought some 2 days ago (for first week of August). I had to play with the dates to get it to bring them up though. And, it doesn't matter what you put in for dates because the tickets don't have specific dates on them when you print them.
What dates did you have to use? I have picked random dates from now until May and it still says no availability.

EDIT: Now all of a sudden they have appeared :) Thanks

Last edited:
That's weird, I was just on there this morning and was able to add them to my cart. I picked dates in Sep.

That's interesting that you can see dates out in September. I've only ever been able to see 20 days in advance. I want to buy them for my trip starting August 14th and they only go up to August 1st as of today. Very weird site :)

That's interesting that you can see dates out in September. I've only ever been able to see 20 days in advance. I want to buy them for my trip starting August 14th and they only go up to August 1st as of today. Very weird site :)

You have to do a manual search in the "Book your trip" box on the left hand side to find later dates. Choose "Activities" and enter "Anaheim" as your destination.

I got DS a ticket with Oct. dates a week or so ago.

Now looking for Jan.....those aren't showing yet.

Upped by $5.00? They must have run out of the pre-price-increase vouchers. It's still cheaper than direct from Disney. IIRC the savings on a two day hopper was around $20.00. Now it would be around $15.00. Still a great deal.

FWIW, I often have trouble either getting to the ticket page or finding tickets for sale once there. A LMT rep once told me their system was 'quirky' and that I could always call and order by phone.

It did go up, $6 a ticket for the tickets I wanted. I called and was told that the prices are based on whatever Disney will allow them to sell them for, so prices can change whenever. My trip isn't till Sept. but I went ahead and bit the bullet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter