Lobby scents...50th anniversary Lobby scent?

Elizakapeka

Mouseketeer
I recently stayed at CSR and fell in love with the lobby scent. I am aware they use scent air and I am in love with Beach club lobby smell. I was talking to a friend who is equally obsessed with Disney smells lol and she tells me that for the 50th anniversary all lobbies are using the same scent. Now if I was at Beach club I would have noticed if it was the normal scent but I cant since it was my first time at CSR. Can anyone confim if there is a special anniversary Lobby scent? or if what I smelled was the normal lobby scent at CSR.

I don't know this for a fact---but we just got back from our trip and I kept saying to my husband that all of the hotel lobby's smelled the exact same. I was disappointed because I remember there being different scents when were were there last time right before covid.

Whrr we n I was there in May the lobbies had their usual unique scents.
Thats good to know, if I was at beach club I could have compared but since I had never stayed CSR I had no way to compare. thank you!
All of the lobbys have unique scents. I don't think the CSR scent was a special 50th one, but perhaps just its normal unique scent.

https://magiccandlecompany.com/collections/frontpage/products/caribbean-resort

https://magiccandlecompany.com/collections/frontpage?sort_by=title-ascending

Wilderness Lodge is my favorite!

All of the lobbys have unique scents. I don't think the CSR scent was a special 50th one, but perhaps just its normal unique scent.

https://magiccandlecompany.com/collections/frontpage/products/caribbean-resort

https://magiccandlecompany.com/collections/frontpage?sort_by=title-ascending

Wilderness Lodge is my favorite!
I have looked into magic candle company but I thought Caribbean resort was for CBR not beach club? I thought the CSR was Destino candle scent, is that correct? Ill have to check out wilderness lodge thanks!

I recently stayed at CSR and fell in love with the lobby scent. I am aware they use scent air and I am in love with Beach club lobby smell. I was talking to a friend who is equally obsessed with Disney smells lol and she tells me that for the 50th anniversary all lobbies are using the same scent. Now if I was at Beach club I would have noticed if it was the normal scent but I cant since it was my first time at CSR. Can anyone confim if there is a special anniversary Lobby scent? or if what I smelled was the normal lobby scent at CSR.
The scent for the 50th is new and called "ear-idescent"

From what I have been told, it has been mixed with the traditional lobby scents.

I also have not seen it sold anywhere like Magic or etc.

The scent for the 50th is new and called "ear-idescent"

From what I have been told, it has been mixed with the traditional lobby scents.

I also have not seen it sold anywhere like Magic or etc.
OH NO! now I have no idea what scent I fell in love with at Coronado springs resort. I swear I could even smell it in my room and I wasnt even in the tower!

Was there two weeks ago and I would swear that YC, BC, Contemporary, Riveria and even the Boardwalk all had the EXACT same scents. But maybe I am the crazy one. I was just more annoyed with it because I didn't love the scent and felt like it was overpowering almost everywhere we went.

I just got back too and we stayed at the BC/YC, which has one of my all-time favorite lobby scents. However, we ate dinner at the Grand Flo, and its smell was definitely different. The Grand Destino Tower has a really awesome scent also!

Was there two weeks ago and I would swear that YC, BC, Contemporary, Riveria and even the Boardwalk all had the EXACT same scents. But maybe I am the crazy one. I was just more annoyed with it because I didn't love the scent and felt like it was overpowering almost everywhere we went.

YC/BC and Contemporary are the same scent. Riviera is different. No clue about Boardwalk.

I just got back too and we stayed at the BC/YC, which has one of my all-time favorite lobby scents. However, we ate dinner at the Grand Flo, and its smell was definitely different. The Grand Destino Tower has a really awesome scent also!
it sure does! and we stayed in cabanas and I swear I could smell the grand destino tower lobby smell in my room!

it sure does! and we stayed in cabanas and I swear I could smell the grand destino tower lobby smell in my room!
...wow, that's one powerful honker ya got there! o_O I have a great sense of smell, but I've never smelled those lobby scents all the way at my room!

Last edited:
I fell like I'm the only person that has never noticed a unique lobby scent

While a number of resorts have a unique scent, like Polynesian which may be in part to all the tropical greenery especially outside of the main lobby, the one lobby scent that really struck me as obvious was at Port Orleans Riverside in the check-in area. Pretty sure it was magnolia

I'd like to bump this one, and add some more context too.

In the BVG store in the Contemporary, they sell a 50th anniversary candle. Just search google images for "disney 50th candle" and you'll see it. It's white with a gold 50th castle logo.

To my memory, this was the lobby scent in both the Contemporary and the Boardwalk. I remember distinctly that the Boardwalk scent was different than it was even just a year ago. Less "soapy".

Anyway, of all the lobby scents I've smelled, the new scent is by far my favorite. I bought the candle, but I have a whole house oil diffuser and I'd really like to get ahold of something that smells similar. But I absolutely cannot identify the fragrances in the candle.

If there are any members here who are good at identifying scents in candles, I'd LOVE to get your analysis of the mixture of scents in this 50th candle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter