Lobby scents...50th anniversary Lobby scent?

I fell like I'm the only person that has never noticed a unique lobby scent
I, too, never noticed the lobby smells….except Grand Floridian when the gingerbread house is in process 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I know GDT has an original scent, it’s so good.

I also remember walking from Yacht Club to Beach Club and noticing the change in smells. We use beach club scented wax melts here at home and I remember it smelling like home in the beach club lobby. We will be there again next weekend and I will confirm!

So I just got back from Saratoga Springs and can report there definitely is a lobby scent!

I'd like to bump this one, and add some more context too.

In the BVG store in the Contemporary, they sell a 50th anniversary candle. Just search google images for "disney 50th candle" and you'll see it. It's white with a gold 50th castle logo.

To my memory, this was the lobby scent in both the Contemporary and the Boardwalk. I remember distinctly that the Boardwalk scent was different than it was even just a year ago. Less "soapy".

Anyway, of all the lobby scents I've smelled, the new scent is by far my favorite. I bought the candle, but I have a whole house oil diffuser and I'd really like to get ahold of something that smells similar. But I absolutely cannot identify the fragrances in the candle.

If there are any members here who are good at identifying scents in candles, I'd LOVE to get your analysis of the mixture of scents in this 50th candle.
I have been researching whole home scent diffusers, which one do you have? do you love it? would you recommend it?

I was
I recently stayed at CSR and fell in love with the lobby scent. I am aware they use scent air and I am in love with Beach club lobby smell. I was talking to a friend who is equally obsessed with Disney smells lol and she tells me that for the 50th anniversary all lobbies are using the same scent. Now if I was at Beach club I would have noticed if it was the normal scent but I cant since it was my first time at CSR. Can anyone confim if there is a special anniversary Lobby scent? or if what I smelled was the normal lobby scent at CSR.
Told today at Movies that all of the resorts are are scented the same for the 50th. Normally they have their own scent, Movies is pineapple. Apparently there is a place at DS that sells a candle similar to the smell.

Just got back from split stay at AKL/BWV. Bought 3x50th candles when there. Agree the smell is different and these candles are pretty spot on.

I got the EARidescent scent wax melts with my Scentsy 50tj anniversary castle wax warmer.
I have a hard time spending $150 just for a wax melt, I have no room for a castle warmer. From what I understand you can not buy the wax melts so for $150 you get 6 wax melt cubes. So when you run out you can not buy more?

I have a hard time spending $150 just for a wax melt, I have no room for a castle warmer. From what I understand you can not buy the wax melts so for $150 you get 6 wax melt cubes. So when you run out you can not buy more?
It’s smells like cheap perfume so I’m not worried about ordering more. And my dumb self thought it was $50, not $150 when I put down my deposit. But it does add a nice glow to my office. :o

We just got back from a split stay GF to YC and I feel like YC was different, but maybe it was just stronger there.

I can confirm that the smell at CSR is in fact the anniversary scent EARidescent after ordering the scentsy wax melts. It is the same smell!

Looks like the 50th smell is cedarwood based. That was a fragrance trend at the time when they would have formulated this, like Le Labo Santal 33. Definitely not the lobby smell at BC or Poly the last few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter