Lobster Macroni

cehkmh

Earning My Ears
Was anyone else really looking forward to the lobster macroni but didn't like it? That's what happened to me. But one thing I really did like was Italin night or something and there was these really good fetticuine Alfredo.

Was anyone else really looking forward to the lobster macroni but didn't like it? That's what happened to me. But one thing I really did like was Italin night or something and there was these really good fetticuine Alfredo.

my KIDS loved it!! No kids menu that night!!

We thought it was pretty nasty. It's one of the few things that we all agreed we didn't like.

My wife ordered the lobster macaroni and also was not impressed. She thought the lobster and sauce was much too strong. She ate a few bites and that was all. She usually likes lobster up here in New England.

I was looking forward to it and I did not like it. None of us did.

Sauce tasted frozen/thawed and lobster (all 3 TINY bits)was very rubbery. Nothing I would ever order again

I liked it - my kids did not. They are pretty adventurous eaters but they didn't like the strong fennel flavor that was in the dish.

we ordered it to share around the table, so it was more of a side dish for everyone that an entree. My kids loved it - and they are usually very picky. I thought it was okay - nice as a side. Not sure I would want it as my entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter