Locating unit owned on SSR map

tiggercrew

Mouseketeer
Just wondering how you can locate which unit you own a partial interest in on an SSR map. Based on the maps I have found supplied by Doc (thanks, by the way) it appears that all the buildings have the same numbers with the exception of the first digit. I thought maybe it would be in our paperwork, but if it is I am completely overlooking it. Obviously, it is not that big of a deal I am just curious.

Thanks for your help.:)

You can't locate the 'unit' you own on the SSR map. You can locate it by searching the Orange County records. (www.occompt.com)
You need to have the 'unit' number from your documents. It will be a 1, 2, or 3 digit number and a letter.

Use 'Disney Vacation' for search name.
Use 'con r' for document type.
Narrow the list down by using a date range. Documents start in 2004 thru current January 2007.

If you'd rather post your unit number, I can look it up for you.

BTW, generally speaking, each unit number usually represents 2 or 3 2-br units, or else a GV.

You can't locate the 'unit' you own on the SSR map. You can locate it by searching the Orange County records. (www.occompt.com)
You need to have the 'unit' number from your documents. It will be a 1, 2, or 3 digit number and a letter.

Use 'Disney Vacation' for search name.
Use 'con r' for document type.
Narrow the list down by using a date range. Documents start in 2004 thru current January 2007.

If you'd rather post your unit number, I can look it up for you.

BTW, generally speaking, each unit number usually represents 2 or 3 2-br units, or else a GV.

I did the steps you mentioned but did not see where it explains about the actual building. I have a share in 1H at SSR and am curious as to which section it is actually in. My OKW ownership is in Bldg 55 which is of course easy to locate. Thanks for any further help you might be able to give.

Thanks so much for the info. I do have the unit number so based on your instructions I will look it up. :)

I have a share in 1H at SSR and am curious as to which section it is actually in.

Unit 1 is a little more complicated than all other units, since it was the first building and the document is over 100 pages long. It contains info not repeated for other units in later documents.

Look at document for file#20040270179, page 43

1H is in the Congress Park building with rooms 2501-2836. This is the first SSR building opened, and is the building on the end closest to the boat dock, Turf Club, etc.
1H is on the 2nd floor and consists of 2 dedicated 2-br's and 1 2-br lock-off.
The drawing will show exactly which 'rooms' are included in unit '1H'.

Thanks so much - I have been curious about this since I got the deed but never had any clue on how to find out since nothing matched with building numbers etc. It was fun last September when we got to stay at OKW in bldg 55 and I knew I was "really" home since that is where my ownership is. Thanks again for your time and help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter