Location of Laundry rooms on ships

Mickeyswife

Earning My Ears
I know this has been asked many times, but I can't get my search to work. Does any know this info off hand?(decks or near what cabin numbers)

There is a laundry room on deck 7 for sure. Not sure about room numbers but it's Fore on the ship. I think there is a laundry room on another deck also. I'm thinking 5 but I'm sure someone will know for sure.

Nancy

Wherever they are, they will be full of other people's clothes.:( I went home with a lot of dirty laundry. I never did find an open machine.

There are 3 laudry rooms...deck 3, deck 6 & deck 7 and are located around the middle of the ship on one of the sides. I'm not sure what exact #'sthe rooms around them are, but if you ask your room attendent they will point it out to you.

Do not try to do any laundry on the last Sea day!!! That seems to be the busiest and it will take you ALL day to get one load done. The dryers take 3 times as long as the washers and everyones loads get all backed up. So your wet laundry sits there half the day waiting for a dryer to open up.

There is no laundry room on deck 3 it is on deck 2.

I did laundry on our May 17th cruise. I did it while we were in port though (DH and DS12 were scuba diving and I had the two younger ones) and didn't have a problem finding 3 available washer/dryers. I used the one on deck 7 (more towards the aft)... across from 7500 or something close to that. I don't have my Passporter in front of me, but it tells you in there excatly where they're located.

Thanks to all for answering. ToDisney, I looked on the map for the ship and 7500 is at the very front of the ship. I need to book reservations as soon as possible and I am afraid of booking across from the laundry. I don't have a passporter for the cruise ship, just for WDW.

Okay.. it looks like it's 7590... all I know is that we were in 8076 and all I had to do was go down one deck, cross the lobby/elevator area and walk down the hall just a little bit... it wasn't out of the way too much, you know?

WITH THE MACHINES ALWAYS BEING USED AND FULL, DO THEY KEEP THE LAUNDRY ROOM OPEN 24 HOURS? WILL IT BOTHER THE GUESTS NEAR THE FACILITY?

do you all really do laundry while on vacation???????
I don't plan on it nor do I want to do any while on vacation!!!!!!!
If we all pack enough underwear for a week my family can wear dirty clothes!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Joan

Hi joanb.

If we all pack enough underwear for a week my family can wear dirty clothes!!!!!!!!!

If you don't pack enough underwear, each family member can just turn yesterday's wear inside out...

Originally posted by joanb
do you all really do laundry while on vacation???????
Joan
It's not my favorite thing to do, but yes... we're a family of 5... do you know how much dirty laundry that is in a week??????

Well, now I'm in a pickle. It appears from the info in your posts that our room will be right across from the laundry room on Deck 7. NOW what??

I tried to get our room changed but was told we couldn't. Now I'm worried about traffic early in the morning and late at night. Can anyone give me an idea of how bad this is going to be? I'm worried because I'm such a light sleeper and you know how that goes - when Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

I know the teenagers we're taking (ours and their friends) will be able to sleep through anything!

Of course, I don't plan on doing any laundry at all! I'm on vacation!

The machines aren't noisy. And usually it's just the moms doing laundry and they're not too noisy either. The main problem you'll have is when you come & go to your room (traffic).
057.gif
At least it'll be convenient when you do laundry.

Just curious... why could you not change stateroom? Is your particular category completely sold out on your sailing? And, yes, I have read reports of not even being able to get out of, or into your cabin because people waiting on their laundry are literally leaning on the cabin door! It seems that with all of the washers and dryers the laundry rooms stay pretty hot, so people stand around in the hallways waiting and waiting for their laundry.

Maybe because I did our laundry on an in port day, there were NO LINES... and no one was hanging out outside!!! The people I ran into doing laundry either sat in the laundry room (there's a bench) or came and went like I did!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF THE LAUNDRY ROOM IS OPEN 24 HOURS??? I WOULD LOVE TO GET UP ONE MORNING AT THE CRACK OF DAWN AND GET IT DONE BEFORE I GO FOR MY WALK/RUN ON DECK. OR, IN THE LATE EVENING AFTER DINNER AND A SHOW.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter