Location of Outlet stores near Disney World?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'd love to take a trip over to the Belz Outlet and the other one (Character Outlet?), but I don't know exactly how to get there from POR. Are they on the way to the airport? How long does it take from PO? Can anyone give me the exact directions?

ok go down hotel blvd towards the crossroads shopping center. make that right.then at 2nd light make the left into little lake bryan. follow that windy road and you will pass the queen shrine mary and stuff and the premium outlets is right after that on the right hand side. they have a character warehouse there too.

To get to beltz from disney take I-4 East to orlando get off at the Universal studios exit, go to international drive which is a right on the exit take a left on international drive and it will take you to beltz. Should take less than 15 minutes on the I-4.

:o ;) :bounce: :bounce: :p :bounce: :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter