• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Locked: I have 229 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2019 I am asking $15 a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldwest

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Hello all, I have 229 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2019 I am asking $15 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. If not, there is no other option with me. Sorry. My home resort is OKW. Thanks Donald "

Hello,
I started a conversation with you concerning the transfer of all your points.

Hi Donald, We are looking for any accommodation available Nov 3 through 6. Could be 1 or 2 nights even, as we are planning a split stay. Do you happen to know if your availability is showing AK the 4-6? Mine is here, but I am new to this, and perhaps am reading it wrong. If it is available, we would love to book it :)

Thanks in advance!

I'm seeking a studio for Nov. 18-25. Am open to any location, but my preference would be BWV or OKW. If you have anything, please let me know. Thanks! I'm not a DVC, though, so if that impacts your desire to rent, I understand. :)

Last edited:
Hi Donald, We are looking for any accommodation available Nov 3 through 6. Could be 1 or 2 nights even, as we are planning a split stay. Do you happen to know if your availability is showing AK the 4-6? Mine is here, but I am new to this, and perhaps am reading it wrong. If it is available, we would love to book it :)

Thanks in advance!
Hello, I see AK is available as a 'Wait List' https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/faq/waitlist/ I am thinking the DVC availability is less than a Disney guest. The DVC availability is limited. Let me know whatg you think. Thanks, Donald

Thanks for checking, It was last minute day trip anyway but never hurts to check. Thanks again

Hello, I see AK is available as a 'Wait List' https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/faq/waitlist/ I am thinking the DVC availability is less than a Disney guest. The DVC availability is limited. Let me know whatg you think. Thanks, Donald

Hi Donald,
I'm not sure what waitlist means? Would any payment need to be put down to be put on a waitlist? I'm interested in the possibility of this, just not sure what's involved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter