Locker question- MNSSHP/MVMCP

epcotty

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company
Wondering as we haven't tried this before, if we got a locker when entering at 4pm for either party, what time would the deposit fee refund be? It's one hour after closing as I recall, but which closing? Regular park closing (7pm) or party closing (12am)? And they wouldn't empty the lockers before the party ends, would they? Would you have to say when renting it that you're going to the party?

Wondering as we haven't tried this before, if we got a locker when entering at 4pm for either party, what time would the deposit fee refund be? It's one hour after closing as I recall, but which closing? Regular park closing (7pm) or party closing (12am)? And they wouldn't empty the lockers before the party ends, would they? Would you have to say when renting it that you're going to the party?

There is no longer any deposit or refund.
The lockers would be available until the end of the party, and later, to allow for exiting guests. (Same as for PM EMH.)

I don’t think they do deposits anymore, since there is no physical key. It’s just a digital keypad now. Lockers are available during the party and will not be cleaned out before the park closes at the end of the party. You pay either with credit/debit card using the kiosk or you can go to a counter nearby and pay with cash or gift card. I rented a locker upon entering the park right around 9 an on a day we were there until party end and had no issues with getting our stuff at the end of the night.

Just confirming - not that I'd second guess Robo lol. I rented a locker for the MNSHHP at the end of August a few weeks ago - rented around 3pm and got the stuff out close to midnight. The largest size locker (aren't many I guess) were sold out but they had plenty of medium and small size. Medium is fairly big btw.

Good to know, thanks for the responses. So the lockers have finally become like Universal's. Haven't rented a locker at all for a while. I thought there were just 2 sizes, small (could still fit a good sized backpack in this) and medium (which was called large)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter