locker size

kschafer

DIS Veteran
I am wanting to get a loungefly backpack for our Universal day next month. I can't quite remember how big the ride lockers are but I remember they aren't very large. Has anyone taken this size bag to the parks? Will it fit OK?

I am wanting to get a loungefly backpack for our Universal day next month. I can't quite remember how big the ride lockers are but I remember they aren't very large. Has anyone taken this size bag to the parks? Will it fit OK?
A quick google turns up this from touring plans -

Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 1.27.27 PM.png
So it looks like the free ride lockers are 14 x 5.5 x 16.9. What size is a loungefly backpack? You may have to squish it a bit to fit in and not stuff it too full.

Thank you! I was a little concerned about the height of the locker because I remember it being a bit short but the bag is listed as 4 1/2" so I should be good. Now the backorder just needs to come in on time!

I brought a regular sized back pack several days, it's a loungefly but it's soft, not a real defined shape. I did have some trouble squishing it into the lockers one day, but that's because I had a lot of stuff in the front zipped pocket. Once I redistributed the stuff, I didn't have any issues . If the dimensions of yours are smaller than what's posted, should be good.

I brought a regular sized back pack several days, it's a loungefly but it's soft, not a real defined shape. I did have some trouble squishing it into the lockers one day, but that's because I had a lot of stuff in the front zipped pocket. Once I redistributed the stuff, I didn't have any issues . If the dimensions of yours are smaller than what's posted, should be good.

Thank you so much! The smaller backpacks are not soft but still squishable if necessary. I don't really fill my bag so it sounds like I will be good!

They have big lockers near the entrance that you can rent for the entire day for $10.
Unlimited open and close too.

They have big lockers near the entrance that you can rent for the entire day for $10.
Unlimited open and close too.
Do you know how big they are? Would it fit 2 book bags? So if leave HRH in the am with our stuff and leave it in the lockers until we are done our park day or if head back midday we can take the bus to surf side. I thought this might be cheaper and more efficient than Uber but if we have to get 2 lockers then i rather just Uber over to the new hotel.

Do you know how big they are? Would it fit 2 book bags? So if leave HRH in the am with our stuff and leave it in the lockers until we are done our park day or if head back midday we can take the bus to surf side. I thought this might be cheaper and more efficient than Uber but if we have to get 2 lockers then i rather just Uber over to the new hotel.
Google is very helpful. Doesn't say the cost though. From the UO website -

All-Day Locker Rentals
Guests have unlimited access to these lockers during the course of the day. Lockers are available on a firstcome, first-served basis. Please see a park attendant or concierge for assistance. Visit locker location for pricing information.

Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™
Large lockers measuring 12” x 13” x 16.9” are available to rent near the park entrances of Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™. Family-size lockers measuring 12” x 16.25” x 16.9” are available at Universal Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter