• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lockers at DLP?

I did not use it myself, but according to the Park Map, there is Guest Storage available for an additional charge. It's just to the right after as you enter the park.

That storage has been closed long time. You can give your luggage next to Guest Relations on the right hand side BEFORE you enter the parks. Although the one at WDS isn't always open. It's 2,50 euro per bag or coat. Otherwise there's always the station or the hotel you stay at.

When we visited in October we wanted to use the lockers in Main Street as you first enter the park, but found they only had coin slots for francs! So they must have been out of use for a while!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Thanks Guy Just trhought it would be a good idea to be able to put coats in if we the weather changes to save carrying them round the park.

The lockers underneath Main St Station have been closed for quite a few years now, for security reasons. Only option is Guest storage just outside the park, on the right hand side. You have to pay to leave items here unless you are an annual pass holder. I know what you mean about having to carry coats, bags etc around with you, its really annoying, but there are no other options unfortunately. :wave:

Bluegirl

Just noticed when reading this post that you only have 1 day to go!!! Have a fantastic time and get straight on here when you get back to tell us about it!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Bluegirl, I've probably missed you but if not, have a brilliant time and I will look forward to reading a trippie!:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter