Lockers on Main Street USA

TreeDharni

Mouseketeer
Ones anyone know if the lockers on Main Street are open again or are they going away forever?

Thank you! Is there any other lockers for day use in DL? We will be there tomorrow and I would like to bring a jacket and snacks but I do not want to tote them around all day.

Thank you! Is there any other lockers for day use in DL? We will be there tomorrow and I would like to bring a jacket and snacks but I do not want to tote them around all day.

On the Esplanade to the left of the MK entrance as you face the turnstiles and to the left of the DCA entrance as you face its turnstiles. Also just inside DCA on the right.

We have never used lockers because we always had a stroller for putting sweaters, etc. But now that we are venturing to DLR without a stroller...:confused3

How do they work and how much do they cost? And by how do they work, I mean can you open and close it all day for the same price...getting things in and out as you need?

There is a kiosk (down every row, I believe) to pay for one of three sizes of locker. We normally get one of the middle-sized ones. I always pay with my credit card and can't remember if they accept other forms of payment or not. Then it prints out your receipt with your locker number on it.

You can go in and out of it as many times as you want until park closing. I can't remember exactly how much they cost (someone chime in if they know it by heart!), but I don't find it expensive.

We always bring jackets for later and stuff them into lockers as soon as we get into the parks.

There is a kiosk (down every row, I believe) to pay for one of three sizes of locker. We normally get one of the middle-sized ones. I always pay with my credit card and can't remember if they accept other forms of payment or not. Then it prints out your receipt with your locker number on it.

You can go in and out of it as many times as you want until park closing. I can't remember exactly how much they cost (someone chime in if they know it by heart!), but I don't find it expensive.

We always bring jackets for later and stuff them into lockers as soon as we get into the parks.

We rented one yesterday. The smallest size was $7. I believe the larger ones were $10 and $12, but I'm not positive.

Note that the Main Street lockers are still closed. When we rented one outside the gates yesterday, Small was the only size available. This was at 1:00pm. When we made a trip to the locker at 4:30pm, there were a lot of people (perhaps arriving for MHP) who were really disappointed that the lockers were sold out.

We ended up renting a locker out side the front gates of DL on Oct 10th. We rented a medium size for $10. It ended up being good for us because we went out to Down Town Disney in the early evening and stopped for our jackets and trick or treating bags on the way back into DL. I really hope the Main Street lockers are open for our Dec trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter