Lockers outside of park entrances

keliblue

<font color=blue>It's kinda like a constant bad ha
Hey all, we have to switch hotels for one night in the middle of our trip then go back . We would love to take small backpacks with tooth paste and a change of clothes with out having to check in till evening. Are there lockers out side of the parks enterence gate.? Don’t want to have to take through security. Thank you

only at IG

Used to have them outside of epcot main entrance but they were removed shortly after labor day.

HS has some but they are disabled, keys removed from the few that weren't broke

Epcot has some, next to the camera shop; we just used them yesterday.

How is the rest of your luggage getting from one hotel to the other?

Stacy

Epcot has some, next to the camera shop; we just used them yesterday.

How is the rest of your luggage getting from one hotel to the other?

Stacy

OP is looking for lockers OUTSIDE of the parks.

IF the ones at MK are outside of the entrances (I think they are past the tapstiles), they are after security.

Given how backpacks and such have been used in explosive devices in the past, I'd be VERY surprised if there were a place to drop them before security.

IF the ones at MK are outside of the entrances (I think they are past the tapstiles), they are after security.

Given how backpacks and such have been used in explosive devices in the past, I'd be VERY surprised if there were a place to drop them before security.
The location of the lockers was such that they weren't a security risk to anything. At least at Epcot, they were far away from the entrance.

I haven't looked recently, but there, at least, USED to be luggage lockers at TTC (MK Parking lot area)
over on the BUS loading side of the TTC main building.
I thought these were removed years ago. Though I could be wrong without a doubt. I thought Epcot's were the only ones left, which are now gone for certain. I would love for there to still be some at TTC though. We always used the Epcot ones and have been trying to figure out what our alternative is going to be next trip we aren't at BWI

Can a guest leave a bag with bell services if they aren’t a guest at that resort? Just curious if they could drop the bags at BC or CR and then retrieve them on the way to their new resort. I totally understand not wanting to basically unpack your suitcase at security. That happened to me at a Hilton brand property once when a VIP was in house. They unpacked all my suitcases in the parking lot, which I had to repack, then they x-rayed them when I entered the building. I understood why, but boy was it a pain!

Can a guest leave a bag with bell services if they aren’t a guest at that resort? Just curious if they could drop the bags at BC or CR and then retrieve them on the way to their new resort. I totally understand not wanting to basically unpack your suitcase at security. That happened to me at a Hilton brand property once when a VIP was in house. They unpacked all my suitcases in the parking lot, which I had to repack, then they x-rayed them when I entered the building. I understood why, but boy was it a pain!
It's a matter of should or shouldn't rather than could or couldn't. Bell Services does not literally do any checks to see if you are a guest of the resort, before or after checking out. They'll ask "checking in or checking out" but take the word of the guest about it. So yes technically, you could. But should you? I would say no but that's my opinion.

Can a guest leave a bag with bell services if they aren’t a guest at that resort? Just curious if they could drop the bags at BC or CR and then retrieve them on the way to their new resort.

I would "think" they would do it-the Guest should just explain their situation and be sure to leave a nice tip leaving AND picking up the bags.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter