Loews Card questions

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Where is the check in for Loews Blue Card holders at the PBH? Is it marked in some special way? I noticed on the board that you get an automatic upgrade to business class if it's available. Should I ask for the upgrade or will they automatically give it to me? Right now I have a deluxe pool view reserved... is the upgrade worth it? What would I probably get upgraded to? I did not have the Loews card number when I made the ressie- should I call the resort and have it applied to my ressie now? And , if I should- do I call the resort OR Hotelkingdom.com where I made the ressie from? Sorry about so many questoins! Just trying to get it right before I go! THANKS!!!

If you booked your room through hotelkingdom.com, you will probably not be upgraded. I believe they are only upgrading if you book at rack rates. You may still get the perks associated with the LoewsFirst card (whatever choices you indicated on the form when you signed up for LoewsFirst).

I'm sure others will give you more feedback on this.

PBH does not have a special check-in for Loews First member. RPR is the only hotel to have a special line. Technically all your Loews First membership benefits should be void because you booked through hotelkingdom but sometimes the person checking you in does not pay any mind to this. Since you are staying in a deluxe room, there really isn't any room category other than club for you to upgrade to and they made it very clear to me on my last visit that they don't upgrade to club. I would definitely call the resort and have your Loews First number put on your reservation. You might not qualify for any upgrades but many times you will still get your welcome amenity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter